We stayed Mar 19 till 26/2012. We booked through Air Transat and got a great deal. 2 weeks before our trip I emailed the resort to let know that it was our 10th Wedding Anniversary and that I wanted to surprise my husband with something special. Raul the front desk attendant hooked us up. When we arrived he remembered my email and upgraded us to an ocean view room he had wine and desserts sent up the room our first night. Thank you Raul.
We stayed in room 7312, it was on the 3rd floor with a King sized bed amazing ocean view with a balcony and a safe. The room had a new flat screen TV coffee maker and water that was replenished everyday. The room was cleaned spotless usually everyday before noon. Yes the beds are harder but we were fine and I have has a herniated disk in the past plus I was told that we could ask for a pillow topper. We left a note written in Spanish with 5 dollars requesting a fridge for the room which was delivered that afternoon.
What impressed me most was I had brought a sentimental stuffed animal with me anyways I came back to the room to find that he was missing I realized the sheets had been changed and that he probably got lost with the sheets. I called the front desk and left a note for the maid in Spanish explaining. The next day it was returned to me Thank you Juan Jesus. You saved the day.
The building it self is older but appeared to be well maitained. There was constantly someone working on the grounds keeping the areas clean and tidy. There are 3 pools and a kiddie pool. The Adult only pool was heated and extremely quiet. The activity pool in the middle is where all the action occurs. Really loved the activity team. Water aerobics are fun and refreshing. Won tequila at Mexican Bingo ooh ooh! Elva and Fausto thanks for the yummy Scorpian drinks.
The ocean is beautiful but as previously mentioned. You can not go swimming at this resort the waves one day I kid you not were 7 to 10 feet high. Beautiful to watch. The beach is nice approximately 100 to 120 meters from the hotel to the ocean. The sand is a little rough on the feet and had to watch where you walk as horse droppings present. The closer you get to the ocean the softer the sand. The Vendors are at the red flags for your shopping pleasure. As for weather it was definitely cool in the early morning and evening so bring at least a jacket and pants just in case.
The food was just ok We are not fussy people by any means and were always to find something to eat. But this is an area they are definitely lacking in. The snack bar was not bad the chicken tacos were good but they need to use 2 tortillas as everything tends to fall through. The guacamole was too runny and needed to be chunkier. Loved the ice cream machine. We never ate at the Ala Cartes but spoke to people who had who said they were good. Reservations are now made at 10 am at Napa. The Beach Party was fun but use bug spray I got bitten a couple times. I really do think they are working on improving the food all the time.
As for the time share. Yes they are in the lobby but if you say no thanks they won't harass you most are quite nice to talk too. Hola Leon you rock!! Thanks for everything.
We went on two tours a glass bottom boat ride to the Los Arcos with tequila tasting and shopping expedition. And saw
Whales while on the Caboery dinner cruise which was awesome good food. Live band and entertainment. As for shopping we went in San Jose Del Cabo but were very disappointed they were not willing to negotiate the price so we went to Cabo San Lucas that's where we deals are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico