“First visit but definitely not my last!”

Ritas Fajitas Bar & Mexican Grill
Ranked #165 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Ritas Fajitas is a great dining option close to resorts on Medano Beach. I’m really glad I tried it.

Since I am an early diner, the restaurant was empty when I arrived. But Juanito made me feel welcomed and appreciated. He was just the right blend of attentive and friendly, but not overwhelming. And he’s pretty funny!

He introduced me to the cook and his assistant (she made the fabulous tortillas) and gave me some suggestions. Since ‘fajitas’ is part of the name and I really like fajitas, that’s what I chose. I later saw that they have a vegan version which I might have preferred, but my chicken fajitas were great.

After my delicious tortilla soup, Juanito brought out a small bowl of beans for me to try and I loved them. My dinner came with refried beans, but I asked Juanito for more homemade beans and he brought me another bowl. It was an outstanding meal with plenty left over for lunches.

I’ll definitely return to Ritas Fajitas. The food and service were both excellent.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

We ate there early last nite and had a fantastic experience.Very friendly staff,very happy and jovial manager,that obviously treats his staff well.The marguaritas are awesome and food delicious and plentiful,thankyou for a great evening.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We ate Rita Fajitas since it was just a half block walk from our condo. When we walked in at 6pm there was no one else there. A little unsettling but we went for for! As we were leaving the place was filling up. I guess we are just early eaters as far a Cabo goes.

We had the Guac and chips as an appetizer and the Mixed Fajitas for Two. The guac came with several sauces and it was good. The only drawback was the chips were from a bag and not fresh made like we come to get used to here in Cabo. The fresh made tortilla chips really add another dimension to a simple dish. Had the chips been fresh made I would have given them 5 Stars.

The Fajitas for Two was outstanding and HUGE! and really well seasoned 4 people could have easily eaten well off this plate. It was a mix of chicken, beef, pork, chorizo and the typical onions and peppers. Great dish! We will definitely go again.

Lastly, the pricing is really good. We had 3 beers, a Coke, the Guac n Chips, the Fajitas for Two, 2 Coffees and a Flan for $28US.

Great Value!

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I visited Rita's Fajitas for dinner during our stay in Cabo. The hospitality was fantastic and the Fajitas went down a treat. After a few of the great flavoured margaritas and a serve of the mixed Fajitas we were all very happy. Only wish we had room to try the dessert but the servings of Fajitas were huge and far too good to leave anything left on the plate.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Great authentic Mexican food at a reasonable price. Very friendly staff. We are headed back there tomorrow night.

Ritas F, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ritas Fajitas Bar & Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

We are please with your visit and looking forward to see you on your next trip to Cabo San Lucas, please reccomend us with friends and family!!