“Surpassed my highest expectations!”
other travellers have booked this property
Grand solmar Spa
Master bedroom-actual room may vary Living room-actual room may vary
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Grand solmar Spa
Master bedroom-actual room may vary
Living room-actual room may vary
Full kitchen
One of several pools
Ocean view hot tub
Pool Bar! ( my favorite)
View of property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sean L
San Francisco, California
“Surpassed my highest expectations!”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Spent a week there on my honeymoon. The location was fabulous and very convenient to town (only 10 minutes walking distance). This was the cleanest resort I had ever been to... the cleaning ladies would often be seen dusting banisters and railings and other things most resorts would neglect. The ocean is NOT swimmable, but it is gorgeous!!! Huge crashing waves were captivating to watch during our breakfast or dinner from one of the many fine restaurants. The have the best breakfast bar ever... and 5 star service everywhere. We also stay at Chileno Bay for a few days. While it was very good as well, the location of Grand Solmar takes makes it more desirable.

Heather was amazing. She rested my mind at ease after I had read a few reviews warning us about the staff hard-selling time shares. When you check in... simply tell them your not interested in the "free breakfast", and they will leave you alone the rest of the trip. The funny thing is... after the trip was over... I wish I had taken the time to learn more about being a time share owner. We definitely want to go back, and there is no question in my mind that we would use Heather to help us again. Thank you!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Jun 2017
Thank you so much Sean! I'm so happy you and your wife enjoyed your honeymoon at the resort! Anytime you want to go back, just let me know. I wish nothing but the happiest life, full of grand adventures, for the both of you!
bellingha...
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing Property”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in August 2016

This property was amazing! It's right on the ocean, when you're on the beach you can see the iconic arch of Cabo. It's a gated resort with a security person that checks everyone in, so we felt really safe. The infinity pools were so much fun, with great bartenders, and the food was fantastic! We really felt like royalty while staying here. If you book through the resort the room will cost you about $800 per night, so I felt like this rental was a steal as well. This is were we will stay the next time we come.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Jan 2017
Thank you Beth! We look forward to working with you in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing