“Best Fish Tacos in Cabo!”

Omega Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #34 of 683 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best place to eat, drink, and book your water activities in all of Cabo! If you’re going anywhere else, you’re wasting your money!! Lalo, J.D. and Ivan are all amazing! Been going for years and can’t wait to go back!!

2  Thank Bobby C

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Great location, you can rent equipment for aquatic sports and the food is delicious, best sashimi and ceviche!!

The place and service is excellent...
Definitely a place to go when you are in Los Cabos

3  Thank cathcjasso
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My review is just on the margaritas alone as I couldn't pass up the banner saying they had the best margaritas in cabo. Reminded me of buddy the elf and the cup of coffee in New York so onward I went. The margaritas and service was pretty dang good and its hard to have a bad margarita on the sand there in Cabo so if you are on the beach in the area don't pass this small spot up.

3  Thank pdgaffer
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at Omega. My family and I were looking to enjoy lunch on the beach without being elbow to elbow with the group next to us. Ivan got us a perfect table underneath 2 umbrellas with the waves lapping up to our toes. It was just far enough away from the loud claustrophobic tables of mango deck but close enough if you wanted to join the action. The food was great. We split a nachos for the table and I had the fish tacos which were cooked perfectly. I highly recommend Omega.

3  Thank jim00jackson
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Came here 2 different times on our trip- once just for drinks and another time for lunch. We got the deal with a beer and 2 fish tacos for $6- pretty decent deal for that area and being able to eat right on the beach. The tacos were decent, but nothing too special. My strawberry margarita for $5 was good but the plain margarita on the rocks had absolutely no flavor. Our waiter was really friendly. We enjoyed this spot because the prices are so much better than the nearby better known places and there were more locals hanging out here.

1  Thank NW748