1,591 results
All reviews rooftop bar glass box panoramic suite stunning hotel salt water pool the open air lobby day bed boutique hotel infinity pool pool staff el arco moment you arrive sound of the waves ceviche every morning every staff member famous arch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don't even question it - just book it! It is a dream hotel and worth every penny. The service, ambiance, pool, rooms (showers, balcony, bathtub, bedding, views!) are all top-notch. The service is above and beyond and the food is outrageously delicious. Not to mention the pool itself is worth visiting for alone - it is stunning. If you are looking a golf resort this isn't necessarily it, but you can easily take a cab or rental car drive down the road to the amazing golf courses nearby. But for a relaxing spa/pool/R&R-type getaway we came here and never needed to leave. Definitely go!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eduardo S, Director General at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Betsy D

First of all I want to thank you for taking your time to describe your experience at The Cape-
I am glad to hear that our staff make a big difference on your stayed; please be sure that I will share this review with them.

We will be more than glad to see you in your next visit to The Cape.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This property is amazing! The views from the rooms are breathtaking. Every room is ocean front. Second floor rooms are the best! Extra large balconies. I recommend the Junior Suite. The staff is outstanding! From the front desk to Pablo at the pool and Jose in the Glass Box and everyone at The Ledge. They get to know you and call you by name. Tomorrow we are making our third trip there this year to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday. I can’t imagine a better place to celebrate! Book your trip at The Cape now!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Michelle S

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at The Cape. We are so happy to read about your wonderful stay. As you mentioned all our room have ocean view which is something peculiar from The Cape where you can enjoyed of specials sunrises and sunsets.

I agree with you about our staff because they are amazing people an really good on what they do, you can be sure that I will extend your comments to them and all the staff too.

Thank you so much for your review and hope to see you again at The Cape.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve travelled a ton in my life and when I come
To Cabo I will now never stay anywhere else. Gustavo, Eduardo, Bridet and the entire place is first class all the way. It makes all the difference . Best!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Eduardo S, Director General at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear marcelo1901

Thank you for sharing with us your comments, it’s great to read how much you enjoyed your stay, I have to agree with you on the property because all artists, architect, engineer, designers, staff and all people who worked and actually work here placed part of their hearth on The Cape.

Thank you so much for your review and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow, this was an amazing hotel. From the location, to the view from the rooms to the quality of the rooms you could not have asked for more. The staff was super genuine and super nice, I met and got to know so many of them over the few days I was there. We got massages at the outdoor cabanas--definitely a unique experience for me to be able to be outside and hear the ocean waves during a massage. You never have to leave this place!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear michypish

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to share us your comments with us. We are very happy to read you had a wonderful stay.

We will be more than glad to see you in your next visit to The Cape.

Best regards

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Let me start off by saying, I have never written a review in my life.. so the fact I am doing this is huge.My fiance and I are in the process of choosing a location for our destination wedding. I researched tons of resorts but for some reason The Cape kept standing out to me. We booked a 5 night stay to see how we liked the resort in one of their one bedroom villas, room 731. To say I was pleased is an understatement.

When you first get there, you are blown away by the lobby alone and the open, modern chic concept. The villa was beautiful, bathroom was huge and had his and her sinks.The view was unbelievable.. literally breath taking views of el arco. BUT, we did get a tour of the other rooms- regular rooms, thompson suite, penthouse, etc for guests if we choose to have the wedding there and every single room had a perfect view. You will not be disappointed in any room you choose.

The pool scene is beautiful. During the week is much quieter and weekends get a little louder for weddings and what not, but still a fun vibe. The food by the pool is DELICIOUS. The shashimi, sushi, and salmon poke bowl is a must. The staff at the pool is amazing. They greeted us by name every day, they knew which chairs we liked the best and would start getting them ready when they saw us coming. When someone reserved the chairs before we got there already, as soon as they left they came up to us and asked if we wanted to switch to our regular chairs. They were all SO sweet, food and drinks came super fast. And they never hestitated or seemed annoyed when i would ask them anything.

Manta is excellent! Pricey, but worth it! The steak is to die for. The Ledge is great too. One night we didn't enjoy our meal and the staff was SO accomodating about it. The breakfast is excellent. Avocado toast, cape toast, omlettes, it was all delicious. We did a wedding tasting too to try out their wedding dishes and WOW, we were both blown away by the food and the chef came out to explain every single dish. We went to a bunch of local places to eat too off the resort and you cant go wrong. Food was great, authentic, and cheap

The staff across the board is amazing. So sweet, so helpful, so friendly. The guys working car service were so helpful when we wanted to get to town and offering suggestions on outside restaurants. One day we came to the room to take a nap and construction was going on, we called the front desk and they made sure construction stopped for the rest of our stay. On our last night, we ate outside the resort and my fiance got very sick.. Larry, the manager even went and got us his probiotics to help him feel better. Its little things like that which make The Cape stand out.

This resort went above and beyond my expectations. I am so sad I am back home and would absolutely come back to The Cape! Thank you to the entire staff for making this trip exactly what I expected.

Sondra and Mauro

Room tip: All rooms have gorgeous ocean views
1  Thank Wanderer60735363168

Dear Wanderer60735363168

Thank you for leaving us with your experiences in paradise.

What an honor to have hosted you and your fiance at The Cape. We really appreciate the kind comments you have for our staff and property, I’m glad to read all the details that we had for you because we have an amazing young team which has all knowledge and passion about what they do, please be completely sure that I will be more than glad to share this opinion with them.

It will be our pleasure to see you soon.