“Mongolian beef was so good!”
Review of Zao Shen

Zao Shen
Ranked #91 of 647 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Make sure you get 2 servings on the mongolian beef, fried rice, and some cosmos. I am pretty picky about my Asian food but I was very impressed with their mongolian beef and fried rice. They also kept the cosmos coming and I loved that - impeccable service!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

we love great oriental cuisine so this was a treat. the setting was beautiful overlooking a small pond and the grounds and the staff was very attentive. was a great evening

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. It does require a reservation so be sure to plan ahead to get a time. We had a party of 11 and they accommodated us well.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

The kitchen closes at 10pm, which wasn't disclosed when I made a reservation for 9pm, so after waiting for an eternity to finally order our food, we got our food and my entree was pretty much inedible because it was so salty. I would have sent it back and ordered something else but by the time we got our food the kitchen was closed.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We look forward every year to eat at Zoo Shen. Amazing food, service and environment. I encourage anyone to try this restaurant.