Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$233
US$219
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$385
US$327
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$804
US$502
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$273
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$251
US$196
  • Pool
Hotel Quinta Del Sol(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
Priceline
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$255
Travelocity
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
Priceline
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$581
Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$1,099
US$1,033
8,549 results
All reviewsstayed in buildingsports barocean viewwater taxiinfinity poolspecialty restaurantsasian restaurantlovers beacha la cartesmake reservationsbaja californiaspring breakmichael jackson showdos equismain lobbycabo waboall inclusive resort
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Let me just start off by saying I love Cabo! I've been there numerous times and every time I stay somewhere different. The Riu Santa Fe was a first for me and my husband, but not for the rest of my family. We went there for my sister 40th birthday celebration and had a fantastic time. I really enjoyed the entertainment staff, they were energetic, fun and a good time! The pool/bar area was my favorite! My mother really enjoyed the evening shows and would go on her own every night. I didn't love the food but I didn't hate it. The crowd was rowdy during our stay and it was loud at night, however, I was there to party so I didn't mind...I can see how it can be too loud for kids or people who want some quiet. Overall, I plan on going back and enjoying some more of that beautiful Cabo sunshine!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Liz M
A TripAdvisor Member
Great Falls, Virginia
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Let's just say it's not the most luxurious all-inclusive resort , but you get what you pay for. The prices are great compared to other all-inclusive resorts and you get everything you want - all the drinks you can drink and all the food you can eat.
If you don't want to pay ridiculous money for a hotel, I definitely recommend it. The rooms are clean, the staff is very friendly and the pools are huge and nice and the location is pretty good as well.
Why I'm saying "you get what you pay for" is the food. The foods quality could be better. Some restaurant we tried outside of the resort were way better. I would say their breakfast buffett was the best.
The club they have is kind of small too, but I didn't really care about that anyway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this resort in July for my sister in laws bachelorette party. The grounds are nice, the options for food are extremely slim, and room service is not available. The rooms are average, the staff is not very attentive when you are at the pool or beach, but the view from the infinity pool is gorgeous. I prefer Quintana Roo when visiting Mexico, because I love white, powdery sand, and the warm turquoise water....but if I were to ever visit Cabo again, I would definitely spend more money on a nicer resort to have a better experience! I don't recommend this resort!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank kramos7130
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.

We are committed to providing excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. We regret to read that you have left our hotel with an opposite idea in your mind. We appreciate our guests’ comments since they help us improve our services. We will share your impressions with the corresponding department in order to make adjustments, if necessary.

We hope to see you again in RIU so that you can enjoy the quality, service and attention that define our hotels.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Santa Fe
Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Our room was in the garden area, which i preferred, it was very quiet and near the back pool which I preferred as it was quieter. The room was clean and well maintained, my biggest complaint was the beds, rock hard, very uncomfortable. The food was quite good, lots of choices in buffet which is where we at most meals, the restaurants were good but you have to make reservations for these and only can reserve for current day and next day. We noticed unless you get to lobby first thing in morning to reserve and stand in the line you will not get restaurant of choice or be eating late. We booked one excursion with someone in hotel lobby and it was a great boat/snorkeling excursion. Wifi is only available in lobby area unless you pay which is a definite negative. Overall we had a great trip, this is a great choice if you are trying to get a good quality resort for inexpensive.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank sheila73rn
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay at our hotel and highlighted the variety of food offered at our main buffet.

On the other hand, we are sorry that the mattresses were not to your satisfaction and we would have liked to have been informed of this during your stay in order to help you upon request with additional mattress toppers.

We hope you will choose to visit one of our RIU hotels again and give us the chance to deliver the high standards of guest service and quality which are typical at our resorts.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Santa Fe
Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the property like that they had multiple options for food/dining on the property. Staff was nice & friendly enjoyed the spa too! Beautiful pools also had the option to visit the adjointed property Palace. Shows every night plus they have cabs on property to take you to local malls and bring you back . Also had vendors on property to book excursions.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family