“Great Food, good price”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food was really good, and the price was amazing (About $12 or $200 pesos) , the service was incredible, they were very attentively, I can´t really tell about the drinks since I drank only water, it is a casual atmosphere with great food, you feel relax, I specially enjoyed the sauces they go very well with everything they served.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

It's true. You can come here and get fed decently. But, and this is a huge "but," do not expect a high quality dining experience. They charge $24 for the al you can eat, which is way over priced. The reason they do this is because they partnered with the Cano Passport card to offer 2 x 1. Thus, the real price is $12, which makes for a hell of a good value. Only pay that, nothing more. They even offer an off season, lower rate and/or during certain hours...ask beforehand if you do not have the passport card. It is around the same $12 pp for al you can eat.

Another tip--do not go when this place is near closing or nearly empty. They will bring the meat to you quickly and have little left over and/or not offer seconds on certain items. You will get enough to eat...no problem there. It's just that once they run out they do not con more if people are not in the place.

Sides: LAME! I can't tell you how lame these were. Ok, think boxed masked potatoes...a scoop of bland much per person. A scoop of bland rice and a scoop of purple cabbage coleslaw. The latter was quite nice though.

Three heavily oily sauces were also provided, which had good flavor. Oh, and a simple bread.

Drinks....WEAK! This is the part I can't deal with here. Yes, they are cheap and taste good. But, once more, you get only what you pay for, which is a low priced very weak drink. Just be aware.

Service--we were one of only a couple tables in the off season on a Sat night near closing...arrived 9:30 PM. They close at 11 but were packing up as much as possible sooner. It took forever to get drinks. Seriously. It was odd. We were even through two meat courses before the first round arrived. WTF?!?! This NEVER happens in Cabo! We had to wave down the serves multiple times...no one was checking on us. They were all socializing.

Other patrons--there will be people with small children screaming their brains out even past 10 PM. They run lose throughout the entire place. If you do not think it is "cute" to have a toddler shrieking and racing about by your table you probably should not come here. I had to ask the waiter to tell the family ON THE OTHER SIDE of the restaurant to stop chasing their howling kids by my table. WTF?!?!

Over all, this is not a place I would go back to or recommend to anyone looking for a solid dining experience with high quality meats. But, if you have a group that wants to get fed a lot of decent food at a low price come drunk already, use the 2 x 1 passport deal or call and arrange a discount in advance, know that you will have to wait for drinks, there will be screaming running kids by your table and a busy street with a strip club as your view. Bottom line--college frat guys already wasted who want to eat 5 lbs of decent meat for a cheap price will love this place!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We are long time Cabo residents and have overlooked this great restaurant and do not know why. We just tried it and it was very good with lots of different types of beef cooked the Brazilian way. They were mouth watering, tender with outstanding flavor. My favorite was the New York cut which melted in our mouths. The margaritas were a bit weak without all the true Mexican flavor one comes to expect in a Mexican margarita. They were good however. We had the summer "meat lovers" special so we never saw the menu but this is a steakhouse!

We were greeted by Tomas and seated near the center of the restaurant. It seats about 25 people. It was about 3/4 full but the food never stopped. You start off with a large fresh salad, steamed vegetables and then the meat starts to arrive. And it just keeps coming until you ask them to stop!

This is a very good restaurant located on Ninos Heroes Street. It is one street off Marina Blvd. We will definitely be returning. They might be our go to beef place in Cabo.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

All our meat selection was cooked to perfection....this was a great little gem of a place we stumbled across by chance.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I travel with friends that make it a point to try an new place every time we are in town. We walked from Playa Grande to find this place and I was surprised by the location and the fantastic meal we were served. the service was fantastic from the beginning. I loved tha cabbage slaw,the mashed potatoes, the bread and that was before the parade of meat started, I can not even begin to count the many types of meat presented for my feast. I loved the Rib eye, the chicken breast , the sausage and a new York I believe. The meat had a slight smokey taste which was great. Bring a huge appetite. There was more meat to be savored but again it was alot. I highly recommend this fabulous gem. If you have the Cabo passport card this place does accept it.

1  Thank Michelaay