3,053 results
All reviews pirate ship american grill villa group time share neptune restaurant taco bar one bedroom suite gold card paddle boarding murphy bed washer and dryer recommend villa full kitchen all inclusive package per device pool concierge bella california
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Spent a relaxing and stress free vacation with my family. Very clean environment except for mosquitoes whe the sun sets. Friendly staff that made you feel safe. I would recommend this place to friends.

Stayed: August 2017
Gaby G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Amor Z

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am please to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay
It will be an honor for Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

a great vacation spot,good location, friendly staff,Cabo is such a great place to visit. I still think Cabo has the best weather. I have never felt unsafe travelling off the resort..I would recommend this resort to couples or families.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Glen J

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was my families 2nd time at a All-Inclusive resort, last year we went to Beaches Montego Bay. We were definitely spoiled by Beaches and how we were treated so our standards are pretty high. I really hated at Villa del Arco that they make you sign for everything, and you really feel pressured into tipping unlike at Beaches if you felt like you had extraordinary service you wanted to tip... It is a beautiful property, but if you want a little more fun atmosphere I would stay at sister property Villa del Palmar, much more to do there. It's just a little ride to get over to Palmar but if I go back I'll stay at Villa del Palmar.

Room Tip: If you can afford it do oceanview
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear avanlinge

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for trusting us with your vacation.I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the áreas that we need to improve.
About the signing in our all-inclusive plan, as you might know the resort is not only all inclusive and therefore we require our guests to sign in to be able to identify our non all inlcusive guests too. Nevertheless we thank you for bringing this to our attention.
On the other hand we are glad to know that you enjoyed the atmosphere of Villa del Arco resort.
Mrs. avanlinge, we truly hope that in the future you would give us the opportunity to welcome you once again and to be able to offer you with the quality and service you expect and deserve.

Respectfully

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Eduardo, who worked by the pool, was so attentive and accommodating to all of our needs. He was friendly and professional, remembering all of our names and our favorite orders. He was extremely efficient and very hard working. The kind of service he provided made me feel eager to return again in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear serrano91810

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We come to Villa del Arco almost every year and it never disappoints! The hotel and service are both phenomenal! Our room overlooked the ocean and the weather was perfect! I would highly recommend the all inclusive package of you plan on drinking and/or eating by the pool...great deal! I would really like to commend our server at breakfast, Benito Nava Abarca. He greeted us by name every morning and provided phenomenal service as expected at a 5 star resort! Thank you for another amazing trip...can't wait to come back next year!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff C

Dear Jeff C

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Benito Nava Abarca, from servers team by El Patron Restaurant.
On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.