“Best deal in town”

Esteban's Karaoke Bar
Ranked #180 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Description: Estebans is a shop where you can sing, dance, breakfast, lunch, dinner, pasartela at home with friends and family!
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Two tacos, rice and beans and a shot of Tequila. $10.00. Friendly staff. Convenient location. I could have eaten there nearly every day.

There are newer reviews for Esteban's Karaoke Bar

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We tried to eat seafood everyday while on vacation and after the trip was over, my partner said that this restaurant served the best fish dish (we ate here on the first day of our trip). The place is conveniently located near our hotel Fairfield Inn. The restaurant is not overrun with tourists. I'm not sure I would walk over from the main section of Cabo but if you are staying within walking distance, the food was better than Mi Casa and Mariscos. My partner liked his dish better than Hacienda also.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped by Esteban's one afternoon and were the only ones in the place! We were a large group so we ended up singing karaoke and having drinks and snacks for a few hours! Esteban was really nice, the bartender was great, and the staff was really friendly! We will go back! We loved the karaoke!! What a fun time!!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We stayed at Fairfield Inn, which is awesome, and this is next door. They have very good fish tacos, but it was VERY quiet when we were there, so never saw any action. They were very friendly and begged you to come in. we did have a drink on the way home one evining-was okay

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We stayed next door during our trip to Las Cabo and were feeling just a bit peckish and wanted a snack so I suggested we go next door to Esteban's.
We ate so much as the food was insanely good.
The price was excellent, the staff are so accommodating.
We got an order of cilantro shrimp, and it was delicious. I am a picky eater, and a tough critic, as is my husband, but we were both more than satisfied. I highly recommend .