4,539 results
All reviews siempre restaurant pueblo bonito beach beds butler service sushi restaurant sunset beach main restaurant time share pillow menu vip lounge sister properties swim up bar fish tacos la frida free shuttle all inclusive package couples massage
Reviewed 17 October 2017

If you are looking for a nice, quite, relaxing resort with great food and service then this is the resort for you! I booked this hotel for my sister and I, we do a yearly trip together and this year decided on an all inclusive in Cabo. After a TON of research I decided on the Pacifica resort for its great reviews. It did not disappoint. This is a beautiful property! A few great things about it, property and rooms were very well kept, the service was outstanding! Everyone always seemed happy to help with anything you needed, food was always delicious, resort was quiet and relaxing due to the adults only factor. A few not so great things, there were not very many options for food. Only two restaurants were open at the time as their main restaurants was being remodeled, fortunately you can shuttle to the other sister resorts for free and eat at the many other restaurants whenever you want. Also, because of the remodel happening, sitting by the pool was quite noisy a majority of the day. Construction was happening every day all day, killed the pool vibe. If you are looking for a lively resort with lots of activities and bar action, this is NOT your place. Fun activities seemed sparse and they are no lively bars. You need to venture off the property for that. One last thing I have to mention is our butler Abel was AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for better service from someone. He was always around when we needed him and made sure we were always comfortable and had what we needed.

Room Tip: Getting a suite with butler service turned out to be a very good decision!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzette9090
pbpacifica1, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Suzette9090,

Thank you for choosing Pueblo Bonito Pacifica for a wonderful birthday celebration and for a fantastic review. It was a pleasure hosting you. I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent as well as Abel's attentive service and how it left a great impression on you. I'll make sure to pass on your kind words to him. We look forward to welcoming you and your sister back to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica soon and we hope you make it an annual tradition.

With kind regards

Mizraim Corpus

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Alan, the pool-side waiter was amazing. Every day he greeted us with a smile and his service was well beyond expectations. He serviced everyone with the same quality service and he was truly fun to watch; he obviously loves his job. What a gem, hope Pacifica holds onto him for a long time!
Fabiola at the front desk had all the answers for us, whether heading downtown to shop or ideas for fun. Any issues we had, she addressed. Fernando makes THE BEST cappuccino anywhere, so make sure you head to the restaurant Day 1!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear happyjoyousfree2018,

We appreciate your kind words about your stay. It is wonderful to read that you found our service to be great. My team works remarkably hard to deliver a genuinely warm and friendly service, whilst always ensuring exceptionally high quality service, and so it really means a lot to us to have you mention it. I appreciate your wonderful review, We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Mizraim Corpus

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Our stay this past week was awesome. Every member of their staff went out of their way for us, they were all amazing. A special thank you to Feliciano, our butler, he was in contact with throughout our trip, making sure that we were comfortable, he made our dinner reservations, kept our fridge stocked, got us an umbrella by the pool when there were none to be found. He contacted me before we even boarded the plan fro Cabo and introduced himself and asked if we had any special requests. He went above and beyond, always respectful and kind. The waiters around the pool busted their butts to keep cold drinks in hand, (especially Alan!). Our travels to Mexico have been great experiences for us, the people are so kind and work very hard.

Food was a little limited due to a restaurant remodel, but I did not go hungry. I understand they have to make constant improvements to keep up with the competition. Our reservation indicated that one restaurant would be under construction, it was really not a big deal.

Pacifica is a great place to go if you're looking for some peace and quiet and good service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt K
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Note: This is an adults only location.
Everything you could want, and then some! Every room had an ocean view.
The view, the food, the spa, the excursions, were all fabulous. The only aspect that we rated even higher was the entire staff. Everyone was always smiling and sincerely helpful. We took advantage of the free shuttles to the other sister locations for some meals and had one of the best vacations we have ever had. We will definitely be back! (We took advantage of the all inclusive option.)
As for the price - I noted that this is a luxury location, based on what is available to you. The location was peaceful, which is what we wanted. We definitely felt that this was a great value!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at Pacifica last week in the new towers. We stayed there last year but they hadn't officially opened them yet when we were there. This time we were immediately greeted by our butler Feliciano who took care of us for the entire week. He was an amazing host and took care of everything everyday. He's a big reason we are going back next year for sure. I would recommend eating at Quivera at least once. It was very good. I would also suggest a place downtown called Bar Esquina, which was our favorite place of the week.
The new VIP lounge is amazing, and the weight room is very impressive. The new Peninsula restaurant was also good but we only had breakfast and brunch there. (Get an omelet from the 'omelet lady'. She is amazing!) Room service is quite good but allow for an hour to 90 minutes for things to arrive.

Room Tip: Every room is an ocean view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family