4,445 results
All reviewssiempre restaurantpueblo bonitobeach bedsbutler servicesushi restaurantsunset beachmain restauranttime sharepillow menusister propertiesvip loungeswim up barfish tacosla fridafree shuttleall inclusive packagecouples massage
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Note: This is an adults only location.
Everything you could want, and then some! Every room had an ocean view.
The view, the food, the spa, the excursions, were all fabulous. The only aspect that we rated even higher was the entire staff. Everyone was always smiling and sincerely helpful. We took advantage of the free shuttles to the other sister locations for some meals and had one of the best vacations we have ever had. We will definitely be back! (We took advantage of the all inclusive option.)
As for the price - I noted that this is a luxury location, based on what is available to you. The location was peaceful, which is what we wanted. We definitely felt that this was a great value!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at Pacifica last week in the new towers. We stayed there last year but they hadn't officially opened them yet when we were there. This time we were immediately greeted by our butler Feliciano who took care of us for the entire week. He was an amazing host and took care of everything everyday. He's a big reason we are going back next year for sure. I would recommend eating at Quivera at least once. It was very good. I would also suggest a place downtown called Bar Esquina, which was our favorite place of the week.
The new VIP lounge is amazing, and the weight room is very impressive. The new Peninsula restaurant was also good but we only had breakfast and brunch there. (Get an omelet from the 'omelet lady'. She is amazing!) Room service is quite good but allow for an hour to 90 minutes for things to arrive.

Room Tip: Every room is an ocean view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank brcdc
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is our third year visiting Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. Always exceptional services from the staff especially Manuel (butler), going above and beyond to meet our needs, from dinner reservations to making sure we had a spot reserve at the pool. Special thanks to Anita (house keeper) our room always clean (extra towels) , thank you Gustavo for keeping the public area clean and safe for guest, thank you to Obet ( food & beverages), Octavio (chef), Daniel (server), and Daniela (captain in Peninsula restaurant) amazing services excellent food. Thank you so much for making this and every trip we had taken in the past amazing, and making us feel secure in your properties. love this place!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
pbpacifica1, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear lmandujano5,

I am so pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the service you received.. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share the wonderful service provided by our wonderful staff with the Trip Advisor community, it really means a lot when someone takes notice on how dedicated our staff members are. Thank you again for your wonderful comments we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Mizraim Corpus

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We spent the first half of our honeymoon at the Pacifica resort this past week and it was truly amazing. We were constantly full of GOOD food (for an all inclusive we were nervous about food quality but it was delicious and we are snobby foodies!) and always had drinks being poured for us. The concierge helped us with excursions which I highly recommend using the concierge for. The price and quality of excursions- specifically the Snorkel and Sea Adventure were terrific. The little touches of the beauty in architecture and the sand art make this place stand out for sure. Victor was amazing and helped us all week especially the night of my husbands 30th birthday when we did a private beach dinner. The spa was excellent- one of the best massages we've ever had. Also, Gerardo made our pool days so much fun and relaxing by taking care of everything. Thank you so much- we will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bnm08002
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed at Pueblo Bonita Pacifica last week and had the most amazing time, all thanks to a butler named Manuel! I was nervous to go to Mexico after the travel advisory but all my concerns vanished as soon as I got there. It started with me being greeted in the lobby by Manuel, with a cocktail and he escorted me to my room. I knew then I would be well-cared for. From then to the end of the trip, he made sure we had everything we needed. From dinner reservations, to home-made sorbet by the pool, it was all amazing. Another awesome staff member was Alexis, who was our waiter. I don't think we were ever empty handed, Alexis was so attentive to us, made us a cabana reservation and made excellent drink recommendations. Between Alexis and Manuel, we felt truly pampered and relaxed. Thanks guys!! Hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yolyssa
pbpacifica1, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Sara P,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at our beautiful resort. What a way to treat yourselves! Our amazing butlers work hard to provide our guests with a very memorable experience, so it is extremely humbling and gratifying to know that your visit was highly enhanced by Manuel's & Alexis' services. Thank you for your review and patronage, We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Mizraim Corpus

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort.