Our stay this past week was awesome. Every member of their staff went out of their way for us, they were all amazing. A special thank you to Feliciano, our butler, he was in contact with throughout our trip, making sure that we were comfortable, he made our dinner reservations, kept our fridge stocked, got us an umbrella by the pool when there were none to be found. He contacted me before we even boarded the plan fro Cabo and introduced himself and asked if we had any special requests. He went above and beyond, always respectful and kind. The waiters around the pool busted their butts to keep cold drinks in hand, (especially Alan!). Our travels to Mexico have been great experiences for us, the people are so kind and work very hard.
Food was a little limited due to a restaurant remodel, but I did not go hungry. I understand they have to make constant improvements to keep up with the competition. Our reservation indicated that one restaurant would be under construction, it was really not a big deal.
Pacifica is a great place to go if you're looking for some peace and quiet and good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas, Mexico