All reviews don miguel quiet neighborhood bed and breakfast bowl of fruit where breakfast is served one night stay water pressure plenty of hot water huevos room rate enjoyed our stay within easy walking distance cabo wabo marina area mexico internet lotion
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The best thing was the breakfast they served each morning & this was included in the price of the room. If you want to have a authentic experience of visiting Mexico, this is the place to stay at. Very friendly staff. I will definitely recommend.
PS: It's not a resort, so if u wanna go to the beach, you wont get things like beach towels etc

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Spent 6 nights here. There are 9 rooms in this bed and breakfast. One room the one I got faced the road and was the only one that had an entrance that did not face the courtyard or was behind the locked gate..however it was more then twice the size of the other rooms and had 2 queen beds in it. If you need quiet would not recommend it since it does get noisy in the morning..however I was fine with it..was a natural alarm clock :) breakfast is included in the rate and that in it self is an amazing experience. The staff is a zing and always with a smile on their face. Breakfast is served in the beautiful courtyard with a fountain in the middle. The dining tables have beautiful Mexican linens and China ..very colorful. You will be served hot beverages, juice, fresh fruit, and different breads and pastries. You then can order off the menu different hot items ie. Scrambled eggs, egg burritos, etc. The breakfast was delicious and a great way to start the day. I was told the place is owned by a lady who lives in San Francisco and her younger brother and father run the inn. The son/brother speaks perfect English, but the Father does not. One of the ladies who serves breakfast speaks a little English. So if that is an issue you can Google what you want to say and put Spanish after it and it will show up on your smart phone what to say. This places is very centrally located and some amazing restaurants around the corner.. refer to my other reviews. In addition you can take a bus from the airport at terminal one for $4.00 us dollars and it will get you across street from Mall Paraiso..from there it is just an 8 minute walk ..highly recommend doing this and not wasting money on a cab or shuttle. Medano beach was close by as well. The Dad ended up dropping me at the bus stop on my way back to USA. I highly recommend this place . It was part of the experience to come to Mexico and stay at an authentic Mexican inn. So glad I did this instead of a resort. The rooms are cleaned daily and you get fresh towels that were nice. Bathrooms have soap, lotion, hairdryer, and and shampoo. Only negative was that our sheets though clean were literally threadbare ( very worn) and do not appear to have been changed the whole time I was there 6 nights..however I am very sure that would have occurred if requested..I just never bothered. The staff even helped me do a load of laundry.the artwork in the inn is beautiful along with the furniture..all very authentic Mexican handicraft at every corner..I loved the experience. I can't say enough all-out this cute inn and highly recommend experiencing it even for one night if you still want your fancy resort simply for the cultural experience!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Neerjamd
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We were originally impressed with other reviews of this B&B on this site and finally get here on January 27th and are here till February 4th. We love the quiet courtyard atmosphere and the great paint colors everywhere. Another plus for us is the location. We love this sweet neighborhood that has many out of the way places to enjoy before you even get downtown. There are many good restaurants in the area that have real local flavor. We also wanted to walk a lot and there are several directions you can go from this street. The people here are all kind and helpful and our room was cleaned daily
We would definitely return here because it was perfect for our needs.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank minbill
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Really enjoyed our stay at the Mexican Inn. it was clean and the staff was friendly - although knowing a little spanish would have helped when we needed to get something or ask them a question. It was 3 blocks down to the bar strip and 3 blocks to a nearby dive shop. So able to walk everywhere. Felt safe in the area - even in the dark. Several nice local restaurants within a couple blocks and lots of them down on the bar stip/marina area. Had to ask for wi-fi PW - wasn't offered initially. Took advantage of free breakfast 1 morning - was ok.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rodney W
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

This was a close walk to the marina and the main drag. It was clean, quaint, and simple. The owner didn't speak much English but was happy to chat and teach us some Spanish. His son (I assume) does speak some English and was very helpful. The breakfast was simple but tasted. Great coffee! This was a peaceful place. Not a party place. The rooms were furnished with attractive antiques. We very much enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple