2,146 results
All reviews world cafe seaside grill preferred club adult pool oceana restaurant coco cafe unlimited vacation club explorers club tranquility pool visited dreams entertainment team los cabos kids club main pool lobby bar destination wedding evening entertainment
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I booked here for solo vacation on 4th of July and it was amazing! My friend picked me up and dropped me at the hotel. We went there for the first time and I felt already secured because it is a gated hotel. We got there they checked my name and they let me enter. Then when we parked in front the people there are welcoming. Elias the bell boy was very accommodating. He welcomed us with champagne and cold towel which smells really good. Then he accompanied me to the front desk to check in the hotel and my firends left me. Shary was also very accommodating and very sweet. Then Elias waited for me then helped to go to my room. That day they have 4th of July party. The food was great and there was program which was very entertaining. There's also dancing and singing and dancing with fire. The server Omar was very attending. Around 9ish there was fireworks and it was pretty amazing! Too bad I had to check out the next day at 12pm. The cleaning service was already knocking at my door at 11:50 and I was in the bathroom rushing to open the door. I was just feeling a bad because I can't have a late check out. By the time I checked out Elais was there again to accompany to my taxi. Though I stayed a bit longer in the hotel to have a lunch and I left Dreams.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
eConcierge D, Social Media Coordinator at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Myra B:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words and observations following your recent stay with us at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa..

We were delighted that you’ve enjoyed all the details we take pride in offering our guests. As our regular practice, we’ve been happy to share your lovely remarks to our team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests only receive the very best in service.

We look forward to have the pleasure of having you back home in the near future.

Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort &Spa

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We just got back went for 50th b day week! Our room was great had great view of ocean loved maid service Dennise u rock girl! Room was just what we expected we had room 2218 over looking adult pool! We upgraded to preferred club after we got there! I would recommend if you like top shelf liquor!!! Pool bar service was great Roberto you make a great drink and we had great pool side service Isidro at adult bar u guys rock ! Night club bartender was cool too great drinks great service ! Food was good as well we Also loved swing bar and ice cream machine! Entertainment needs some improvement Mexican night and 4th July service was great we had a lot of fun but other nights not much really going on! I would give this place 5 stars !! We had a great time would go back again for sure keep up good work thanks for making our trip to Mexico a great one!!:)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest:

Reviewed 12 July 2018

My honest review is this; my husband, son, and son's best friend went in March for a full week. My best friend also flew in for 3 days of that to join us. We had a GREAT time! Our 2 boys, both 18, fully enjoyed being able to have alcohol, and were thankfully well behaved and respectful.

We went mid-March, in the midst of spring break, and didn't have an issue with the additional people (and kids) around the property. It's so spacious you never felt cramped.

- food was great, and portions were good sized! My husband & son are both tall at over 6'8 and they had no complaints. It's all inclusive, if you're unhappy with a small portion... order something additional.
- bribed for a good social media review? Nah, not us. This is honest.
- no straws for drinks? Do you not have a voice? Can you not ask? We never went without a straw, if needed - if you don't receive one, *ask*.
- nightly entertainment that was always fun to watch!
- my husband *still* talks about the breakfast buffet. Multi-area, HUGE, so many selections that changed daily, and a DIY mimosa or bloody mary bar.
- if you lose your pool chair because you weren't in it for xx amount of time, so be it. We saw lots of stuff-covered pool chairs that sat empty for *hours* that people used solely for storage, while actual people roamed around trying to find a place to sit & relax. We were always able to find 2 chairs/loungers together - even around 1 or 2pm.
- service in all areas was wonderful, from concierge to waitstaff to bartenders, every single employee was helpful & friendly.
- we have 2 small children as well, but didn't bring them this trip. The kid's club looked amazing and I wouldn't hesitate bringing them with us on our next vacation and taking full advantage of the kid's club offerings!

We absolutely plan on going back. So much to do at the resort and we really appreciated the channel on the TV that told us the activities for the day, the restaurants that were open, and their dress codes, so we could plan accordingly.

Room Tip: Beautiful views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Courtney T

Dear Courtneyisdisgusted:

We appreciate you have taken the time to share such an enthusiastic review about your recent visit to Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa. We are overjoyed to read that you’ve enjoyed your stay, specially all the attentive services from our staff.

Please be confident that we’ve shared your kind comments with our team as motivation to keep up with our commitment to offer truly remarkable experiences in our guests. We thank you on behalf of our team and Management.

We sincerely hope we can have the honor of being your hosts in not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We just spent two weeks at Dreams and as usual it was wonderful as it has been the past 13 years, we bought there in 2005 and have returned there every year only missing when the hurricane struck. The room, food and drink was and is great. The staff is excellent from Hector at the front to Elsa,Miguel, Luis and Octavio at the pool and Antonio at the pool bar. We ate at Portafino 4 times and each time it was a delight with our server Angel, we made sure we were in his section every time we went there. Also a shout out to maitre de (Miguel) at Portofino as our last night there he brought over a bottle of wine for us and made a special dessert.
We were sad to leave but we will be back next year and look forward to seeing all of our friends there.

Room Tip: We like the 5th floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear dfeisty3:

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Our family of 12 went here for our family vacation - ages 7-71. We all had a great time - something to do for all ages. The service was excellent! And "All Inclusive" was truly all inclusive - no skimping here. The restaurants were lovely and the food was good - and plenty of it. The pool side service was excellent too. We all took a pocket of $1.00 bills with us and that may have helped our excellent service. Hugo Mavquez was on the Entertainment Team at the pool and he was so fun to watch do the Water Zumba each day. He would get quite the crowd. He could dance like one else I've ever seen! So fun!! Great place!!

Room Tip: We were close to the night club, so we heard a bit of that, but not too bad. All rooms (I think) had an ocean view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear djscola2016:

We appreciate you have taken the time to share such an enthusiastic review about your recent visit to Resort name. We are overjoyed to read that you’ve enjoyed your stay, specially the attentive services from our staff.

Social Media Coordinator & eConcierge
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.