“Great Location, good food”
Review of Fisherman's

Fisherman's
Ranked #28 of 688 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Apart from this place we avoided restaurants right on the Marina, but this was recommended to us. Ate lunch there and it was very good. I had the Whole Red Snapper (I know its not on the sustainable list) and it was delicious. My Wife thought her Enchiladas were excellent. A Nice location and great place to eat right on a less commercial part of the Marina under shade with pleasant view of the boats.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by after fishing for lunch. We brought our fresh catch (tuna) and for $10 they prepared for us Mexican sashimi and some sort of crab tuna sushi. Very good! They have 8 coronas for $10. It was an amazing $20 lunch. I think we will stop in for dinner.

1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We've been 3 times now to Fisherman's. A fav spot to have a drink or lunch or dinner. Overlooks the marina, just before the beach. My husband loved the shrimp pasta dish, I loved their Mex. taco soup, Cesar salad with chicken and their chicken taco's. Their Margarita's are delicious.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We had fished all day and caught some yellowfin tuna. We heard that this restaurant would prepare the tuna for us for dinner for a nominal plating fee, so we decided to give it a try. It was our last dinner in Cabo, and Fisherman's was a great choice. The restaurant was very accommodating. They prepared the tuna the way that we wanted-tetaki style-seasoned and seared--and it was amazing. They served it on a platter, and we each had a plate with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables to go with it. They also suggested that the chef prepare sushi for us "with avocado and crab". The sushi was served without rice (which was fine)--but the only thing that we weren't prepared for was that the crab stuffing was loaded/drenched/dripping/doused with spicy mayo. We would have preferred no mayo at all--just fresh crab--especially when tuna is that fresh (only hours out of the water). Frankly, the last thing that I would want is having the tuna drenched in mayo! (That's the only reason I subtracted a star. They should have told us how the crab was prepared. We all had to take the mayo/crab meat out of the sushi rolls so we could eat it.). Overall, though, the service was really good, and since it was cold that night, we appreciated that they have warm Mexican blankets on the chairs. I would come back again, and will just specify "no mayo".

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Very loud. The wait staff was good, the food was average. A lot of shrimp dishes. Disappointed about flavors and cost. People were smoking in restaurant and one person had a Rhodesian Ridge Back by his table. (Big dog) thought it would be a nicer dinner, just a typical harbor restaurant catering to the tourists. Better choices in Cabo for the cost. Obnoxious margaritas, served in an over sized bowl, watered down. Wish people would be more honest with reviews. Windy, cold and loud.