“Just What We Were Looking For”
Review of KM0 mexico - CLOSED

KM0 mexico
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We love to eat breakfast at non-fancy, but good places wherever we go. This was it. We had been staying at a nearby pricey resort and just wanted some good, filling inexpensive breakfast. Had gotten a tip to come here from an employee at another hotel. For $5, you get all you can eat breakfast. My husband had that and said it was delicious. Nothing fancy, but good. I had the pancakes and they were much better than the $24 pancakes at our resort.
The owner, Andrew, was very friendly. We would definitely go back here again.

Date of visit: September 2012

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I have been in Cabo other times, but never stopped in here......dont know why, but I finally did, and WOW!! Awesome mana gement, staff, food, service, etc.! From the freshly squeezed orange juice to the huge and tasty plates of breakfast....I made this place the one for all my breakfasts!!
Andrew and his staff were the greatest! Food was always excellent and plenty. I asked him how he was able to charge so little!! The reastaurant was lovely, the view great, open air across from the bandstand park, and super clean!!! I will be back! I recommend KM0 (kilometre zero) to anyone who loves good home made food and friendly family like service!!!
Thanks Andrew!!!!

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 13 July 2012

If you want some great food at a great price. Come here!!. For 5 dls all you can eat, trust me I only finished the first plate. Great taste, great service and local. Not full of tourist...

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Loved the all you can eat breakfast.....friendly staff.....was also there in the evening for Karaoke had a blast!!!!!! will Go back every time I go to Cabo

Date of visit: March 2012
Reviewed 27 June 2012

The food is fantastic! Breakfast took about 20 minutes to get to us, but when we realized that everything was prepared from scratch it was worth the wait! Friendly staff, very clean, easy to find!

Date of visit: May 2012