“One of my favorite place in Cabo”
Review of KM0 mexico - CLOSED

KM0 mexico
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Loved the all you can eat breakfast.....friendly staff.....was also there in the evening for Karaoke had a blast!!!!!! will Go back every time I go to Cabo

Reviewed 27 June 2012

The food is fantastic! Breakfast took about 20 minutes to get to us, but when we realized that everything was prepared from scratch it was worth the wait! Friendly staff, very clean, easy to find!

Reviewed 27 June 2012

My wife and I have been to KM 0 several times to enjoy their All You Can Eat breakfast. For $5 you won't find a better deal in town.

Andrew, the owner and his staff prepare each plate to order rather than serving it buffett style whis is great as the food is really fresh. The breakfast is a hearty mix of eggs,sausage,bacon,potato pancake,warm salsa and beans. Now!, I can eat, but rarely do I need to order a 2nd plate, it's that big.

My wife is vegan, and the staff are very accommodating in creating a non-meat and non-egg version of the breakfast.

Our service has been quite good on all occasions.

We have never been there for lunch or supper so we can't speak to the quality of the food at that time.

We will definitely be back and we always try to bring new friends to xheck it out.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I being there several times with my family and friends we just love the service, the food and the owner is so nice, the food is great, we go every sundae for breakfast and we enjoy it so much. We like it so much, you should visit an sure you will like it, is in down town in Cabo San lucas easy to find from the museum and the park in front the church. So you will find it easy. So Km0 is a good option to eat and have fun at night they have kareoky and nice music so much fun!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2012

My wife and I were looking for a good breakfast in Cabo and decided to try KM0. We had been in the place before under the old name, Miguel Locos, and were always very satisfied so we checked it out.

As we entered I noticed that there were only 2 other tables being occupied and figured that would bode well for getting in and out in a hurry. The breakfast menu looked good and the prices were awesome. So we placed our orders, my wife getting the all-you-can-eat and me opting for the Chilequiles. This is when the fun started.

Our drinks were brought out right away and we were offered use of the WiFi while we waited. I have never been more thrilled in my life to have internet service available because we waited 30 minutes to get our food. Yes, 30 minutes in a restaurant with only two other tables being occupied and serving breakfast. To make matters worse when our food finally arrived, my wife requested another bottle of water and after 15 minutes of waiting for it she ended up going to the bar and getting it herself. I know things move at a slower pace here in Mexico, but I believe I could train a tribe of Zulu warriors to serve food more efficiently than the service we had today. I truly hope that this was a momentary stumble because the food was very good.

The Chilequiles was among the best I’ve had at any restaurant. The portion was large with plenty of cheese and a delicious red sauce. My eggs were cooked a perfect over-medium and I got a scoop of both pinto and black refried beans that were quite good. My wife’s breakfast was equally good and just as generously portioned.

I hope that the service issue is resolved and these guys keep it going. There is so much turn over in the restaurant business in Cabo that I would like to see some more places make it.