6,378 results
All reviews peninsula restaurant la bodega bikini bar israel castillo sushi sky bar fire pit los cabos vacation club beautiful resort our waiter fish tacos all inclusive resort time share kids club top shelf food and drinks the mexican restaurant
Reviewed 20 January 2016

The resort is beautiful, the food is excellent, but more than anything the care given to us by William, Jesus and Jaime,Italian restaurant, Ralphael, buffet, is the reason we will continue to return to this resort. We was a little disappointed in the fact that the year before when we visited this resort had a problem that the general manager John Kurwen said if there is anything we can do for you just let us know. So, we tried contacting him to discuss it and he would not return our phone calls, emails, or letter.

Room Tip: Get as close to the ocean as you can. The view is beautiful!!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
John K, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear Kathy, thank you for your comments. As you may know, TripAdvisor doesn´t give any profile information about our guests and I am not able to identify your reservation, name or email so I really appreciate if you can give me this information through private message. I am pleased to inform you that I was recently honored as Director of Operations of Posadas Resorts, for this reason I have been visiting for the last weeks our other company resorts to make sure we are committed to our values and always reflect them in the work we do. Mr. Sergio Valencia, Director of Operations at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos is always on site and I completely trust that he can assist you or any other of our valuable guests with any situation you might have during your stay at our resort.
I remain at your disposal and it would be our pleasure to have you back in our beautiful hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

We spent a week there and loved it! Also, shout out to some wonderful staff members: Fiabian Hernandez, Jaime Patija, and Mirasol (Sol) Mesera. They provided exceptional customer service! The resort is beautiful and VERY clean. The grounds are manicured and well kept. The food is somewhat hit or miss, but was overall good. The cevicheria is AMAZING. Try the tuna (poke). We really enjoyed the Americanos in the coffee shop and the pastries too. The alcoholic beverages are good, but the daquiris lack stiffness (so we asked for extra rum if we ordered). Would def rec`d this for a peaceful vacation.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

We all at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos are delighted to know that you had a memorable time staying with us. I appreciate all the positive remarks about your stay such as the food at La Cevichería, the Coffee Corner and especially the excellent customer service provided by our staff. Every feedback we receive is valuable for us as it is our most reliable source to locate areas we have to work at, in order to meet our guests expectations.

We will be looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Grand Fiesta is a fabulous resort. Pool side service was fabulous especially Edwin G. He made sure we had everything we needed. We stayed the week before Christmas, they had special activities for the kids like the tree lighting with Christmas cookies and a movie and hotdogs on the beach. We will definitely be going back soon!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Y9783LQlaurad
John K, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

I would like to thank you for the comments regarding your stay with us, there is nothing more rewarding for us than knowing that the experience of your recent vacation makes you want to come back to Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos.

We all are looking forward to your visit with your family in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

We have been all over Mexico and this resort was average. I would have had a better opinion had we not been charged for a room upgrade because the room we booked was nothing at all what we had expected or booked and especially when the hotel was not even close to capacity and there were plenty of rooms available.

4  Thank NORA S

Dear Nora, I appreciate the time you have taken to write this review. As you may know TripAdvisor doesn´t give any profile information about our guests for this reason I don´t have any feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I wish I have more details about this situation, it is important for us to detect opportunity areas to give the best service to our guests, in this case it would be very important to know where you booked your reservation and why you mention you didn´t receive the room booked so I really appreciate any feedback you can send me through private message. I regret that we can´t offer complimentary upgrades to all our reservations but our front desk staff are always willing to offer the best room possible according to your needs.

Hopefully you will give us an opportunity to host you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and we will make sure you have a memorable stay at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

The Fiesta Americana is a very nice resort. The room was spacious and clean. the service staff was friendly and attentive, especially Joel on the beach! Several restaurant options and all were very good. Only a couple of minor complaints-the pool water was cool and the beach is gravel, not sand, so very difficult to walk. The restaurant service was rather slow, but since we were on vacation and had no place to go, it was OK.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback, which helped us to identify the opportunity areas encountered during your stay. Let me assure you that all the points you mentioned are taken into consideration and will be used to bring our services to the level where we can meet and exceed every expectation of our highly appreciated guests. Thank you for mentioning the positive sides of your vacation with us and the services that made your stay more comfortable.

We will be looking forward your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Best Regards