My husband and I brought our twin daughters here on family vacation when they were 11 months old. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back again.
*A note: when we visited, the hotel wasn't full so we were often the only people at the pool or the only people in the restaurant. This is awesome because we could swim with the babies without a bunch of people splashing, jumping in or acting wild and we had the high chairs available in the restaurant. Room service and bar service were speedier as well.
LOCATION- This resort is not on the beach, but is very close to the Marina in Cabo San Lucas. It's only a 5-7 minute taxi ride away from all the action.
GROUNDS AND ROOMS- this resort is like a beautiful desert rose. There are cacti and bougainvillea everywhere as well as lush green areas, rocky mountains and dry sandy areas too. The rooms are very rustic and authentic Mexican. I got to see one two other rooms near ours when housekeeping was there preparing for the next guest and they were all different but all very beautiful
PRICE- we got our rental through our time share exchange but the retail price is also very affordable, particularly for families.
FOOD- the food was incredible, especially the stuffed avocado! We ate there for every meal, including the Sunday Brunch which was to die for. We ordered poolside food as well which was very good and affordable.
SERVICE-we had unparalleled guest service at this hotel. From the front desk, bar/restaurant to the housekeeping, everybody greeted us with a smile and was very professional. One time specifically sticks out to me on our first night we went down to the hotel restaurant. Our dinnertime is usually right after the babies bedtime so eventually my daughter fell asleep in my arms while I was eating. Our server brought her a blanket to cover her with and then offered to pack up our dessert and have it delivered to our room to enjoy on the patio so the baby could sleep. This never happens so we were blown away by how thoughtful.
AMENITIES- this was a golf resort so of course you can go golfing, but the pools are what dazzled us. There are 3 pools. A regular swimming pool with built in waterslide, a chic infinity pool and a shallow grotto area pool with waterfall. We spent a lot of time in the pools and the babies had a blast splashing around! Would be ideal if there was in-room wifi. That's the only reason I take one star away
Overall, we can't wait to visit again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You have just discovered the gateway to a fabulous golf vacation in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. This sprawling resort is composed of 74 rooms, nestled among 745 acres of native Baja foliage, colonial architecture and brickwork merge with personalized service to create a charming yet modern property that stands apart from larger hotels in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Cabos Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Hotel
- Los Cabos Resort
- Los Cabos Golf Resort Cabo San Lucas, Mexico