“Carnivores paradise”

Chamuyo Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$28 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Chamuyo,where you will feel wrapped it in an atmosphere of a typical Argentine neighborhood, in a relaxed and casual half-lighted place, where you can enjoy a typical Argentinian “empanada”, to a fine steak patiently cooked to the grill; we also have a bar area to enjoy a glass of wine or cocktails with the friends.Opened daily from 5pm to 12am.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious meats, empanadas & more! Service was excellent. Al fresco dining so make sure you dine after sunset. Meats are served in a mini BBQ Pit.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner here. My hubby ordered the beef rib which was fall off the bone tender and I had the tenderloin which was so tender and delicious. We also ordered the grilled vegetables and they were so good. We have eaten at many restaurants during our many stays in Cabo and this is definitely in our top 5 favourites.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was a charming little restuarant. I liked the fully open concept. It wasn't very busy when we were there, and I felt like we were in our own little backyard oasis. We started with the empanadas and the grilled zuchinni with proscuitto and goat cheese and it was delicious! After we each got salads and the roasted veggies which were equally as good. Would have loved to have tried a steak or ribs, but it was so hot we just wanted something refreshing. If I find myself in Cabo again I will most certainly be heading back here. Great service too!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Our order was a little mixed up, but we were graciously brought delicious strawberry crepes for a dessert treat! The steaks were perfect and the atmosphere excellent! I highly recommend it to all you carnivores!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Disappointed with the food : dry rib with a handful of lettuce (salad?!) and the service: no effort at rapport or friendliness - won't be going back.