“My tastebuds are still singing”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #33 of 702 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Brought our freshly caught mahi and the chef cooked it to perfection. The best meal I’ve had in Mexico. Service was extraordinary.

Don’t walk past this gem!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We caught a rooster fish on a fishing excursion and our captain Piloto recommended we bring our fish here and they would cook it for us.

Wow! We never expected what they brought to the table. They cooked our fish 7 different ways- sushi, sashimi, rockerfeller, bbq, tempura, capers in wine sauce and cream sauce and chef special. Absolutely AMAZING! Everything tasted so good, we didn’t want one piece to go to waste.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a must do if you are at the Marina in Cabo and want seafood. I wish I had taken a picture of the shrimp deliciouso because the presentation was stunning. Cocnut and bacon wrapped shrimp were outstanding. My friend said, "the best he's ever had." The bacon wrapped tuna medallions were amazing - absolutely delicious! Service was outstanding. When we get back to Cabo, we will definitely go back to LA Chatita!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped her for breakfast and it was amazing! Great potions and food was tasty. Jaime was our bartender and took great care of us. It was hot and sticky out and they brought all of us freezing cold cloths to cool down.

We will be back for dinner either later tonight or tomorrow for sure!!!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed on the marina at Marina Cabo Plaza which was just a five minute walk to La Chatita. After trying several other restaurants, I made this one my go to. They have the most delicious food at a reasonable price. Everything I ordered was delicious! If I went back to Cabo it would be to eat here! A must try are their chilaquiles con camarón for breakfast!

1  Thank Amber C