All reviews marina view lower unit walking distance hot water units suite internet villa resort wi cabo vacation pros
Reviewed 1 July 2018

we booked this resort through RCI and was fortunate to upgrade to a 2 bedroom unit on the second day .The resort is located in the downtown area, so walking-distance to the marine docks where most activities depart, also close to many good restaurants. The resort provides FREE taxi going to Walmart for a grocery shopping on Sat and are very considerate to provide 5 Gallon drinkable water, beach towels, umbrella, hats, snorkeling gears. Our family really enjoyed staying in the resort, did BBQ once while kids swimming inside the pool. The only thing we suggest is to improve the WiFi signal inside the unit if you live on the upper level unit. Other than that, everything else is great.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I read all of the reviews of this resort, so I was aware there were going to be problems going in and I know that there were going to be lots of stairs. So I wasn't surprised. I thing the actual unit was very nice except the bathroom which is in need of updating. We would not get hot water ever. The heater is in a spot where if there is any wind it blows out. The cable barely works.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The apartment are in a great location near old town and the marina. They are built on the face of a hill so be prepared to climb stairs. The owner helped us by allowing us to rent a lower unit near the pool; thanks Andrea.

The units needed work maintenance but they were clean. The pool was murky and smelled of chlorine. The stove burners would not light easily. The bathroom facet did not shut off. The room was to have wifi and internet ours worked one day and then quit. We ask to have it checked four different time, got nothing. We took action to check it out the owner was not happy that we touched their equipment. All said we never got internet for the seven days.

The villa has its positive and it negative, don’t expect much and you could love this place.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank T8505JRjohnb
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Very enjoyable stay. Great location, convienient to downtown and many restaurants. Will be staying next year. Only downside might be the number of steps to climb to some of the apartments, but after several days you get used to it.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. I gave this a four cause there issues with the room and weren’t going to be addressed till after our stay. I understand things happen at a different pace then here in MN. And I was on vacation so I won’t hold it against them. And things the were faulted didn’t hinder my stay. Like the lid on the toilet tank was broke. Fan on patio stopped working. Sliding glass door was off track. Little things. The staff overall did a good job and took care of us. Security guard was friendly and helpful when we checked it( checked in late) front desk was helpful any way possible. Rooms were clean. The other downer was late at night showers sucked. Seemed like the water pressure went away. And the hot water was hard to control. It was either scolding hot or wasn’t there. The 100 steps to 3b was worth every step awesome views. Good views from the pool too. A/c cools room quick so if your not in your room all day need to run them. If you unfortunately get the top room it’s 136 steps one way. But you will love it here.

Date of stay: February 2018