All reviews marina view walking distance lower unit no elevator units suite internet villa lugged wi resort cabo pros
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I read all of the reviews of this resort, so I was aware there were going to be problems going in and I know that there were going to be lots of stairs. So I wasn't surprised. I thing the actual unit was very nice except the bathroom which is in need of updating. We would not get hot water ever. The heater is in a spot where if there is any wind it blows out. The cable barely works.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The apartment are in a great location near old town and the marina. They are built on the face of a hill so be prepared to climb stairs. The owner helped us by allowing us to rent a lower unit near the pool; thanks Andrea.

The units needed work maintenance but they were clean. The pool was murky and smelled of chlorine. The stove burners would not light easily. The bathroom facet did not shut off. The room was to have wifi and internet ours worked one day and then quit. We ask to have it checked four different time, got nothing. We took action to check it out the owner was not happy that we touched their equipment. All said we never got internet for the seven days.

The villa has its positive and it negative, don’t expect much and you could love this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank T8505JRjohnb
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Very enjoyable stay. Great location, convienient to downtown and many restaurants. Will be staying next year. Only downside might be the number of steps to climb to some of the apartments, but after several days you get used to it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. I gave this a four cause there issues with the room and weren’t going to be addressed till after our stay. I understand things happen at a different pace then here in MN. And I was on vacation so I won’t hold it against them. And things the were faulted didn’t hinder my stay. Like the lid on the toilet tank was broke. Fan on patio stopped working. Sliding glass door was off track. Little things. The staff overall did a good job and took care of us. Security guard was friendly and helpful when we checked it( checked in late) front desk was helpful any way possible. Rooms were clean. The other downer was late at night showers sucked. Seemed like the water pressure went away. And the hot water was hard to control. It was either scolding hot or wasn’t there. The 100 steps to 3b was worth every step awesome views. Good views from the pool too. A/c cools room quick so if your not in your room all day need to run them. If you unfortunately get the top room it’s 136 steps one way. But you will love it here.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Stairs, stairs, stairs. (but we knew that)
Average accommodations, definitely needs updating.
Stayed in Suite 4A, cable came in and out. Oven would light but not heat up. Mentioned to front office 1st night. 5th day someone showed up to look at.
Pros - Amazing view.

Room Tip: Great view. City noise.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family