“Great Dinner & View is amazing”

Hacienda Cocina & Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Hacienda Cocina & Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 701 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, the signature restaurant at the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences at Medano Beach, merges traditional Mexican architecture with casual beachfront dining for an elegant, laid back experience. Perched on the most beautiful quarter-mile of beach and overlooking the iconic rock formations of Land's End, this restaurant features open air indoor dining, outdoor dining on the terace, a beachfront palapa bar and the ever popular "tables in the sand." The menu showcases the different regions and flavors of Mexico through expertly crafted authentic dishes using only the finest local ingredients.
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Had dinner here on our last night in Cabo and we brought some Blue Marlin fish in which we had caught the day before and the Chef prepared it Sashimi style and it was fantastic! Service & food were great. We had a table down on the beach with our toes in the sand right by the ocean. What a great way to finish our trip to Cabo. See you next year!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,834)

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

It's our 5th time in Cabo and still discovering great places to dine at. Hacienda Cocina is our latest find.

While many of the top ranked restaurants are great for couples, not many are great for both. This time around we traveled with our teen and preteen kids and had a great dining experience.

Food was delicious; I had the mole, my wife had the sea bass and both kids had the arrachera steak but substituted all the sides for french fries, which they accommodated easily.

Drinks were also great. I ordered a jalapeño margarita (off menu) and my wife had a mango margarita. Both delicious.

Guacamole was one of the best we've had yet, and despite the extra carbs, we asked for more chips to finish off the guac.

All in all a great dining experience. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I made a reservation for dinner here to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday, and I'm so glad all the online reviews steered me here. This place is an oasis of calm and class in the crazy tourist Cabo. The utmost care was taken in choosing decor and creating a peaceful and inviting ambience. The Jamaica fresca was delicious, as was dinner, and the service was very kind. The only thing that was at all not spectacular was the acrobatic pirate party boat docked nearby during dinner whose music was louder than the restaurant's, but that was obviously not their fault!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Mexican food elevated! I must visit. One of the most memorable dining experiences of my life, food, drinks, ambiance and service were all equally superb!
These salsas were out of this world delicious!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

The food here is terrible, the Service is slow, and the manager is so rude. We were there for a family Dinner and the whole restaurant was empty which I didn't understand because the location is great, but after tasting the food no wonder this place is empty. Out of all of the Cabo restaurantes this is last on my list.