1,630 results
All reviews private beach estrella restaurant full kitchen washer dryer whelks swim up bar rented a car fire pit activities director taco mexican fiesta small resort the penthouse ocean front onsite restaurant time share on the rocks
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights with our family to celebrate my sister’s 40th birthday. From the grandparents, adults, to the kids and baby, we all loved the resort. It’s super clean, the food at Estrella restaurant was excellent and the staff was extremely friendly. Plus, our ocean front room had an incredible view. The rooms are spacious and have everything you need from dishes, washing machine and microwave. It made for a very comfortable home away from home. The grounds are lovely and it’s easy to get around. It’s a short 12 minute drive to town. Jonas and Angelo were wonderful staff members who helped make us feel welcome. The pool bartender Giovanni was awesome!! Would definitely stay again!

1  Thank JMA1002
Hutch F, Guest Relations Manager at Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for celebrating with us! We're thrilled that your entire family had such an incredible time. From our guest rooms to our views, we're glad you loved it all and felt at home. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The resort is beautiful and the service is excellent. Aaron, Jorge, Antonio, Alex, Gabriel and everyone else that works there have one thing in mind and that is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The restaurant is excellent, the cocktails are even better. The snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding is all great fun thanks to Aaron. The family and I can't wait to go back. See you all soon.

3  Thank TrailBlazer782816
Reviewed 21 June 2018

First time in Cabos and thanks to this amazing hotel we had a fabulous time. We booked last minute and I booked a garden view room so I was super surprised that we were upgraded to a deluxe ocean view villa. The room had a full kitchen, glass balcony, king size bed, in bedroom jacuzzi and a two person shower. The infinity pool is to die for! you have a great view of the arch. We didn't try the food in the hotel because the town is not far away (we had a rental car) so we went out for food. We did have the cocktails in the pool bar and they were a little pricey but very well prepared. All the staff members we encountered were extremely nice especially the guy at the valet parking I hate that I forgot his name. We hope to come back to this place soon :)

Room tip: the Deluxe ocenview Villa is totally worth the money
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My second time visiting and I was really looking forward to the experience with my family. Our stay was great with the exception of approximately 5 roaches in our villa. This made us feel very uncomfortable and unwilling to unpack. We definitely had to shake out all of our clothes and luggage before leaving so that we wouldn’t bring any pests home with us. But the view was lovely and so was the private beach!

3  Thank Kesha V
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We have loved our stay at this resort. The staff is amazing! You can't beat the views. During our stay there was a tropical storm and they did a great job of keeping everyone safe, comfortable and entertained.

Room tip: Ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple