1,626 results
All reviews private beach estrella restaurant full kitchen whelks washer dryer swim up bar rented a car fire pit activities director taco mexican fiesta small resort time share the penthouse ocean view on the rocks downtown cabo
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

1st rate hospitality in all aspects of service. Gorgeous resort. The rooms are super clean and modern. Air conditioner works plus ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas. Concierge was super helpful, they helped us book all of our activities. Thank you Nicte-xa and Mario.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hutch F, Director of Consumer Affairs at Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review about your stay. Its great to hear Nicte-Xa and Mario took great care of you during your time with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your villa and accommodations. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

All things considered we arrived 15 September and found a very pleasurable stay at a Welk Resort even with the Hurricane Norma looming on the horizon. Check in was far easier than anticipated and we were in our room (oceanfront 3rd floor bldg. 1) very quickly. Room was very well set up clean and ready. All of the Staff from the Concierge to the activity directors were really nice and friendly, the waiters, bartenders, maintenance guys and gals were all superb. Food was good hot and delicious . The storm really curtailed the ocean activities but that was expected. I would recommend this to any couples that want a relaxing stay that isn't go go go, this is the place to stay. Been to Cabo before so we didn't need to go downtown or anywhere else we came to chill out.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your delightful review. It is great to read that had an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us here at Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad to see you really enjoyed the quality of our Villas. If you return to the area please be sure to visit us again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving the hotel is down a small hill and has a cute, boutique entrance. All well decorated and lovely. But our experience here was fantastic! As soon as we arrived we were honestly told Hurricane Norma would likely hit our location. We used Expedia to book everything and while they said there was likely no refund policy the General Manager Alejandro, said he wanted everyone to make the correct choice and he would not charge anyone if they chose to leave. We chose to stay and so happy we did. Norma went right by.
We travel a lot. And never have we been anywhere where every member of their staff is polite, entertaining, friendly and knowledgeable. Truly, their best assets! Jonas, Angelo, Martin, Cesar, Israel, the front desk staff and of course Alejandro their General Manager. All went above and beyond. It was also my daughter's 16th birthday and they went the extra mile. Decorated the room, a lovely desert and everyone wished her a Happy Birthday. To top it all off never have I seen views like this from our hotel before. Stunning! The staff here is truly amazing. Great job!

Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating. We are so happy to hear you had great interactions with our staff during your stay with us at Welk Resort Sirena Del Mar Cabo. It is our pleasure to provide you with impeccable accommodations and amenities to make your stay easy and relaxing! We are delighted your daughter had a great sweet 16th birthday party. We definitely look forward to having you back with us!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I'm visiting Cabo & decided to stop by and take a look at this resort. My family owns this timeshare. I was hoping to take a peek so I can have a personalized take on this place. The resort was easy to find. At the front desk, I spoke to Mario. I introduced myself and asked him if we can have a look around. This guy is so nice and accommodated my request. Actually, since we are owners he gave us a Fun Card: Discounts to restaurants in the downtown Cabo area, plus he gave us a tour of the premises at Welk. Very nice! Just like I read through the Welks newsletter. We've been members for the last 7 yrs we just exchanged our points to travel at other resorts. Sirena del Mar looks very attractive to stay. It is clean, the infinity pools offer a spectacular view of the ocean and the arcos at a distance. I'm definitely booking here for my 2018 trip. There's a security gate at the entrance. I know I'll have peace of mind here. Staff was friendly and constantly greeted us. It doesn't look fake and forced. The staff seem genuine with their behavior. Thank you Mario for the great tour. : - )

1  Thank gr8travelr16

First of all, Thank you for being an owner with us. We appreciate your review and are happy to know you were able to see our property in Sirena Del Mar Cabo while you were in the area and that Mario provided you excellent service during your walk through. We look forward to seeing you again in 2018 for your stay.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I checked into this resort on September 15th, 2017 after being at another resort here in Cabo. I thought it would be a dive after my BEAUTIFUL last resort, but it was NOT. My room is not a ocean view, but do have an side view of the ocean. It is a 1 bedroom with a separate bedroom from the living area. The partial kitchen has a full refrigerator, two eye stove burner and dishwasher. The bonus is having a washer and dryer in this unit.

Room Tip: Ocean views are the best rooms. Larger rooms have larger balconies with hammocks
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Hutch F, Director of Consumer Affairs at Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

We Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded your expectations. We would love to welcome you back again if you return to the area.