We stayed at Villa del Palmar resort on our recent visit to Cabo.
The resort is located very close to the city center (15m walk) and offers a wonderful beach and many amenities. We had a bad experience with food at all inclusive but Villa del Palmar changed our mind, food is outstanding. Staff is also very friendly.
* Very high quality of food at every offering - taco bar, Italian, or buffet all offer excellent selection and food is very tasty for an all-inclusive
* Waterslide whilst there is only one is really fast and lots of fun, our child really enjoyed this part, pools are also plentiful
* service is outstanding with plenty of staff that come by regularly to serve delicious drinks
* lots of services available on the beach for lower costs
* high quality of entertainment in the evenigs
* they do try to sell you on the timeshare aspect, but only on the first day
* charge for internet is per device, not per room, I felt this was unreasonable, I get people bringing tons of digital devices, but for the amount they charge they should include a reasonable amount of devices given we live in the digital age
* one elevator was broken *the entire time*, in some ways this was not a CON as it forced us to take the stairs at times which gave us some needed exercise :)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking