All reviews outdoor shower santa maria bay los cabos swimmable beach in cabo lobster ceviche recently opened hotel dined at marea beach entry exceptional property lap of luxury rooms are gorgeous swim up bar an iron incredible job private pool soaking tub memorable stay
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Montage did it again. They really make you rethink the word luxury. The furnishings in their Deluxe Oceanfront Suites seamlessly blended the succulent desert landscapen and the unique Whitewater Santa Maria Bay location ---blended desert and coastal landscaping--- in such a relaxed way. We were constantly reminded that Montage Los Cabos pampers guests in the lap of luxury.

Beautiful Shale Marble throughout that resembled a dark copper metal, trimmed with Monkey Pod Wood furnishings, Fili D'Oro sheets and down as well as Antica Farmacista toiletries in the uber modern, uber luxe, uber uber sized bathrooms.

Indoor Shower, Outdoor Shower, a super sized Tub made with an eco friendly material that wasnt cold like porcelain -- all by Dura Vit of course.

The Balcont view of all 5 massive, Saltwater pools that spilled like terrace rice paddies until reaching the infiniti edge Bay front pool.

A Swim Up Bar with gorgeous white and gold Carrera Marble 2ft thick housed in a giant hot tub... this wasnt the same temperature as a pool it was much more inviting. I could go on but I want it to be as low again next time... wouldnt want anyone else knowing that the Montage did a real number on the resort at Pedregal and forget about the one and only, Esperanza or Las Ventanas, they don't hold a candle to this place. Best kept secret and hopefully it stays that way.

Thanks again to Carlos and Adrian at Mezcal for making the meals wonderful. Also thanks to Chef Palacios for a killer Aguachile. Yum.

5 star Spa as well... 40,000ft.. Tata Harper Products. Need I say more? Couples Facial was the best one Iver ever had.

5 Star Food.

5 Star Service.

5 Star Accomodations.

5 Star Location.

#1 Resort in Mexico. Hands Down.

#1 Resort in

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OrenInOC
Montage_LosCabos, Gerente at Montage Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It is an absolute honor that you consider us the “#1 Resort in Mexico”! We appreciate the overwhelmingly positive review and are privileged to have hosted you for such a magnificent stay. Whether it was the breathtaking views from your Oceanfront Suite or the soothing couples facial, it thrills us to hear that all your expectations were met and exceeded. The unrivaled luxury of our beautiful resort blends seamlessly with the modern desert landscape, which is paired with our stunning locale and impeccable service. We will be sure to relay your appreciation for Carlos, Adrian and Chef Alexis, as well as every associate in our resort. Thank you again for your visit, we look forward to welcoming you back to paradise again sometime soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

My husband and I were there two weeks ago for 3 nights, we had just come from the Resort at Pedregal. We wanted the Montage location specifically for the beach as we like snorkeling, swimming, etc. This far exceeded our expectations. The many pools at the property overlook the beautiful Santa Maria Bay, and the staff is super attentive without being annoying. There is a swim up bar and poolside dining options. The attendants provide water and anything you would want to eat or drink. They even have sunscreen available to use. The room was spacious and modern and had an indoor and outdoor shower, a soaking tub and a great view. I have to say that this hotel excels at customer service, every single employee went out of their way to help us. Christian and Anna in the lobby are wonderful, Hector at the pool bar was hilarious, and the food was amazing at the restaurants, the freshest fish and everything so delicious. The gift shops have lovely unique gifts. We did have a dinner reservation one night at Flora Farms and the hotel arranged for a driver to take us there and he waited for us until we were ready to leave. There was a charge of course but not many hotels do this. The hotel also took us to the airport and a person from the hotel stayed with us until our bags were checked. We would definitely go back to this Montage and have stayed at many first class hotels, and I have to say this is one of the best in the world!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Traveler406192
Montage_LosCabos, Gerente at Montage Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review. It has been our pleasure to introduce you to the beauty of Santa Maria Bay and the luxury that comes with a stay at Montage Los Cabos. The stories you shared here regarding our attentive staff are just a few examples of the impeccable service that our associates provide to ensure our guests’ have unforgettable experiences. Christian, Anna and Hector will be thrilled to hear that you had such a memorable experience! It is truly touching that you took the time to compliment all of our team members who work hard to set a stay here apart from the rest. We are humbled to have had the pleasure to serve you and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. The setting is beautiful, the food is excellent, the rooms are gorgeous...but even more importantly..the staff is fantastic! Particularly concierge Anna, front desk employee Christian and Rooms Manager Mario.
Here are just a few examples:

I wanted to play tennis. I didn’t have a Raquet, balls, or even tennis shoes. I approached Anna, a concierge, for help. She was polite, gracious, motivated and worked quickly! Not only did she have a selection of brand new Wilson pro staff to show me, but she arranged to have the court set up with a beautiful display of ice waters and iced towels, waiting for us. And she worked with me to have someone go to a store and buy nikes for me. Within an hour, Anna found me at the pool with a bag in hand containing my new shoes in my size. Plus, she was happy to report-they were on sale!

The staff knows your name. Everywhere you go, they step aside from your path and stop to say hello. Many times they greet you by name. From the doormen to the maid, they all greet you by name. Even the Aman doesn’t have housekeeping staff that does that! This personal touch speaks volumes for the excellent and attentive staff.

I needed a curling iron bc I had forgotten to pack one. Within 2 minutes of asking housekeeping for one, it arrived in my room to use, free of charge.

I also asked for an iron..again..within a few minutes, a whole ironing board set up was displayed outside my door for me.

Here are some other highlights: Christian at the front desk was adorable-he saw that I needed to transfer my coffee into a to-go cup, and within seconds my ceramic cup was emptied into a plastic cup with a cloth coaster. It’s the kind of service where they anticipate your needs perfectly. Thank you Christian!

I met Mario, the rooms manager, as I departed into the waiting car service vehicle. Mario showed me my luggage (taken from my room seamlessly while I ate breakfast), greeted me by NAME (how did he know?) and even helped me with my seatbelt.

These small graces are no accident-this hotel management must work on developing this kind of attentive service that leaves no stone unturned. Frankly, I’ve never seen any resort quite this good.

I’ve never stayed at a Montage, but I sure will now! Thanks again to Anna, Christian and Mario.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Roam782464

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for joining us on our private slice of the Baja Peninsula, it means the world to us to hear that our resort has impressed you to such a high degree. We appreciate your detailed review outlining the highlights of your experience. Your compliments to our associates, from housekeeping to the room’s manager are very valuable for us and will not go unnoticed; Ana, Christian and Mario will be acknowledged. We agree, our associates are fantastic, and we are thrilled that you were able to experience their superior service and care; from Ana arranging a beautiful display at our tennis court or bringing you a new pair of shoes in your size to the pool, to be greeted by your name throughout the resort… We are delighted that all your needs were anticipated. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

My husband and I went for a weekend trip. The service was unbelievable. The staff anticipated our needs before we even had a chance to ask. Examples: While we were lounging by the beach, we had water bottles sitting at our little table that we had brought with us from our room. A bit later, a staff member showed up out of nowhere with an ice bucket to put the water bottles in so that they'd stay cold. During dinner, when I asked for another drink or some other request, I only had to ask once and was taken care of promptly. During breakfast, they came to fill up our coffee cups without our having to ask. The hotel itself is beautiful and though the Cabo is not known for it's beaches, the one where the Montage is located is the best in Cabo. The water was clear and blue. Though we didn't bring our kids, they have a kids club. We definitely intend on going back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Onemoagain
Montage_LosCabos, Gerente at Montage Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

What a wonderful review for us to read. We are grateful to have provided you with such an amazing visit at the resort. Our aim is to provide a personalized and attentive service that anticipates every need and we are pleased you experienced just that. How lovely that you found so much to enjoy at the resort, specially our Blue Flag-certified swimmable beach which is known for its great water quality, security and accessibility. We are already looking forward to welcoming you and your family back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Spent a glorious week at the Montage Los Cabos and I Fell in love. I was with my husband and teenage daughter. The setting was spectacular with dream like views of the Santa Maria Bay. The food both at Mezcal and Marea was fabulous. The service here was outstanding. We enjoyed sunrise kayaking and paddle boarding and snorkeling, so nice to have this complimentary along with a fantastik yoga class. The spacious rooms with indoor and outdoor showers were cleaned multiple times a day and special momentos left from eclectic array artisans. This was a perfect vacation experience for my family, I can’t wait to go back....from sunrise to baby turtle releasing sunsets, truly magical.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Nancy L
Montage_LosCabos, Gerente at Montage Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for painting such a beautiful picture of your visit to our resort. The story of your luxury stay, characterized by the spectacular views to Santa Maria Bay, the exquisite food at our restaurants, our complimentary sunrise kayaking and impeccable service, was a joy to receive. We are thrilled and honored that you were so impressed by what you encountered in paradise and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort sometime very soon.