“great food and tap beer”

SANCHO'S Sports Bar
Ranked #127 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Sancho's is a fun little bar with one of the best views in Cabo. We are located on the marina by M Dock. We provide a fun atmosphere and fun strong drinks. Our TVs will surround you with sports and fun music videos. Our kitchen provides great eclectic bar bites. Come in for a Mermosa (one of our signature drinks), and stay for a round of Golden Tee! We are known for our Pink Tacos and every Saturday we do a Cajun Shrimp Boil from Noon-9pm! We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Can't go wrong with that combo. Best french fries in Cabo. Margo told me they hand cut them. Try the Quesadilla patty melt - EXCELLENTE! People working here are very nice.

Margo M, Owner at SANCHO'S Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hola Houbrm,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

Yes, you are correct, we hand cut the potatoes every morning for our French Fries.. they go great with the Patty Melt Quesadilla that you mentioned.

Have a great day, and come see us again soon,

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We were greeted by a very friendly waitress. She told us about this new dish called
" taco dilla". It's like a quesadilla but like a taco. It was excellent. The sangrias were also great. The prices are very reasonable. The view is a million dolllar view sitting at the restaurant looking at the boats in the water. Heavenly.

Hola Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

You are talking about our TacoDilla, and you described it very well; a cross between a taco and a quesadilla.

Every Saturday we have 2x1 on our Homemade Sangria and you can pick if you would like red or white.

Thanks again, and come back soon!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We didn't like any of the food here, though the service was good and the people friendly. The margaritas tasted weird. The fish taco was really bland. The shrimp boil had an odd taste too, though it was cooked nicely.

Hola SaraG,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.. constructive criticism is good to learn from.
I apologize that you did not enjoy any of our food. We built our menu on fun twists of Cajun, Mexican, and Tex-Mex.. but I know it is not for all.

All of our margaritas are hand made with fresh squeezed lime, we do not even carry sweet and sour mix here.. Our fish tacos are made with fresh white sea bass, and we put our homemade habanero salsa on the side for the customers to use at their discretion because it has some heat on it. Our Cajun Shrimp Boil is flavored with seasonings that we have brought in from Louisiana. .. If ever you find yourself this way again, let me know and I'll happily let you try something else off of our menu, on us.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We can on spring break enjoyed the tortilla soup & watching basketball. Love the line of Sanchos clothing. Also a great view to look at on the marina. Our service was amazing provided by Lili one day & Victor the next visit. Go check them out!!

Margo M, Owner at SANCHO'S Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hola Wyman,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review... I will for sure tell Lili and Victor that you mentioned their amazing service.

Safe Travels and come back and see us soon,

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We spend two weeks a year in Cabo each year. It is way too bad that I didn't discover this bar until the day before we were to leave this year. We are owners at Club Tesoro because we love the boardwalk and so go to our usual hangouts. I met another couple this time that said we should meet them at Sancho's. I live in San Diego but lived all my life in Texas so have a heavy Southern drawl and they said a Texas girl had taken her life savings and put this bar in so how could I stay away. So here we go and I saddle up to the bar and order a Bacardi Cuba Libra when the young lady said this is Rumonday so it is two for one. I got a double in a mason jar and here we go. I want everyone to try this place because when I return next year I want it to be there. I posted on my Facebook page that I found Sancho's owned by Margo but did not meet Sancho. I really am looking forward to next year when I can try out her food. You really have to look for it on the Marina Boardwalk because at this time she does not have any signage out front. Sancho's is between two other bars that have extended roofs so it is kind of hidden. Look for it because it is worth finding. Good music great music, and exceptional service. Also Margo gave me the code for Sancho's free WiFi which I used on my phone. All I can tell you is on the boardwalk starting from the corner at Solomon's and Captain Tony's keep going toward Eco Bar. Go about five bars past the Eco and there it is. All of the bars I mentioned here are great but this one is new and I just loved it. Well worth looking for.

1  Thank James B

Hola James!

Thank you for taking the time to give us such an AWESOME review.

I am glad that you found us, and have no fear.. we now have a big Sancho's sign up front. I can try and help with directions a bit as well. We tell people that it is located between K and L Dock on the marina. One side of us is the Tiki Bar, and on the other side of us is Agua Salada.
We still honor our Rum Day Mondays, along with Taco & Tequila Tuesday, Whiskey Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, FriYAY, Shrimp Boil Saturday, and Sunday Funday.

Safe Travels and we look forward to seeing you again,