“Christmas Dinner”

Ranked #26 of 702 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Mexican, Swiss, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated waterfront at the Marina in Cabo, Alexander’s Restaurant couples gourmet European cuisine with the inspiring beauty of Los Cabos bringing you a world class dining experience.with a variety of meals for the whole family right at the waterfront, flambes dishes and great cesar salad at you table. Excelent service and attention to our guests in a friendly atmosfere .privat room with a/c seating 50 people for special events .
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Absolutely the best family dinner at Alexander's Cabo San Lucas Marina. First class waitstaff. The specials are reasonably priced. Caesar Salad prepared by your dining table. Video of staff preparing and cooking your lunch or dinner. HIGH RECOMMEND!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,524)

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We had a very short stop in Cabo during a 7 day Mexico cruise and to be honest, I woke up in an inexplicably bad mood. Getting into town from the ship was a hassle and it was pouring rain, we hadn't had breakfast as we were rushing to disembark and had to run all over the place looking for a shop that could change a large bill for us; ultimately, we came unprepared. We got a taxi and we're dropped off near a street that was flooded with rain runoff and were starving! A very nice man saw our distress and assisted us in finding a dry spot to cross and directed us to Alexander's. WE ARE SO GLAD he did! We were greeted by Manuel and immediately given a table with a lovely view of the boats floating on the bay. Protected from the rain, we could finally warm up and enjoy it. We had chilaquiles and the tequila shrimp, which was prepared tableside with wonderful skill. Everything was delicious, including my Bloody Maria and when they found out we were honeymoon, they brought us celebratory shots of some fantastic tequila! We were treated like family and spent a few hours there talking with the staff and laughing, they absolutely saved our trip to Cabo from disaster.
Try the "Creme Brûlée of the Day" for dessert and watch in wonder while they prepare the most incredible Brandy Alexander you've ever tasted. Manuel and Oscar made us feel right at home, I'd eat there every weekend if I could.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Very good food and service. We enjoyed our evening sitting outside overlooking the marina. Will go again on our next visit to Cabo.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We love the Marina area at Cabo San Lucas. So close to downtown. So many restaurants around the Marina. After awhile, they all look so much alike.
Today, we used Trip Advisor to find a top rated breakfast restaurant and Alexander's was there. So off to Alexander's.
Immediate friendly welcome and inside seating. Roberto, our waiter, was excellent and gave a great suggestion
Oops, it was lunchtime. No problem, the breakfast menu became possible and good.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I have been coming to Cabo since 1995, and this is the first time that I had eaten at Alexander Restaurant. Man have I missed out. The quality and attentiveness to detail have yielded some of the best food that I have had. The calimari was the best because of how it was prepared and the sauces that accompanied it. I also had the Mexican combo which was comprised of a chile relleno, steak fajitas, rice and frijoles; each of these items were extremely delicious. I really enjoyed everything I ate.