“AMAZING!”

Salvatore's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 712 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by a tourist I met at another bar so my friend & I wanted to try it. Went on a Sunday evening with no reservation but were able to get seated right away. Our waiter Irving was prompt to greet us & gave great service. We shared the lasagna & ceasar salad and glad we did as the portions are huge! We had enough leftover for another meal! Salad was fresh and lasagna was amazing! Loved the atmosphere of this little place and it's my new favorite place for Italian food in Cabo (and I go every year). Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,514)

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

What can I say about this place. I thought it was the best Italian food I had ever eaten. Mama's Special Gravy was the Best!!! Hands down. Service was Perfect.Trust me eat here you will not regret it.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This was as our second visit here, still great, the only issue was that is was fairly busy and it seems our order got shuffled behind larger parties. Wasn't a very long wait, but we did wonder about, "where's our food?"
Still great food and service though...

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

great food great service...
I ordered the lasagne and shared still had a hard time finishing it, so awesome.....
call for reservation....

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoy this restaurant every time we visit Cabo
Great food, large portions. Would recommend the
Pork Shank with Fettuccine Alfredo & always get the Caesar Salad Service is great as well Good prices