“A vegan oasis ”

Mako Raspados & Veggy Deli
Ranked #178 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

What an incredible find. This restaurant has just recently opened and everything is brand new. A lot of care and attention has been put into every detail. From the seating, lighting, and general decor. The owner was there to answer all of our questions and make recommendations. Take a look at the pictures; the food was spectacular. They are adding to their menu weekly. This is an absolute must when you're in Cabo.

There are newer reviews for Mako Raspados & Veggy Deli

Reviewed 8 March 2017

We had the pleasure of enjoying this restaurant in the first few days they were open. The food was hands down the best Vegatarian food I have every had. I eat everything and was happy to visit this restaurant twice while in caboTThe. Mole was exceptional, as well as the local Red wine they serve. Fruit water was a delicious surprise for a non drinker. There are not enough adjectives to describe the Lovely proprietor.
She could and should be charging a lot more this incredible experience. I wish her great success!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We were walking through town on our way to the marina for breakfast. A beautiful green wall and sign caught our attention: Mako Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurant. It was only 9 am but I popped my head in to see if they were open and to our good fortune they were. Excellent house made vegan bread, and coffee were offered while were poured over the menu. Everything is house made and can be not only vegan but plant based. The food was so delicious and the service was excellent. The chef stopped by our table and made us to feel so treasured as guests. This is a MUST try!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Mako's and enjoyed a nice Quaint unexpected Breakfast the owner came out and introduced herself I can't remember her name. She told us how the resteraunt was just 7 days old and she raised the chickens on sight
She also told us how she made all the breads homemade and gluten- Free she also made fresh strawberry jams
Everything was just delicious I just wish I would have had the desert but just didn't have room
Seeing that we had already eaten on the Cruise Ship.
I really do recommend when in Cabo San Lucas Please try Mako Raspados& Veggie Deli❤

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Neither my husband or I are vegetarian or vegan but we enjoy occasional meals without meat. We were pleasantly surprised by how tasty everything is at Mako. The taco selection was delicious and accompanied by interesting sauces and the torta was delicious as well. This is a nice alternative to the traditional Mexican restaurants that abound in Cabo.