“Quick lunch stop ”
Review of Hollywood Cafe

Hollywood Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

This is my fourth time visiting the cafe.
Staff are lovely, polite and helpful.
Food is good but wish the menu was bigger or had at least one other vegan option.
They sell coffee beans and odd bits and pieces and the cafe itself is adorable and has a lovely atmosphere.
Also they have loads of outdoor seating, have bicycle parking and allow dogs in the outdoor seating areas!
Will continue to visit whenever I can, especially with my dog as there is far too few places in Wicklow that has outdoor seating.

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Beautiful breakfast everything cooked fresh . Lovely staff friendly and helpful.Try the Turkish twist on breakfast.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Blesso52
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Really lovely, traditional style cafe. Owner could not be nicer. We had pizza one Friday and she gave our girls a complimentary cookie each as one pizza was slightly later coming out. I love attention to detail like this. Wraps are yummy esp the Cajun wrap. Lovely huge dessert portions. My only suggestion would be the chips. I think they are frozen and it would be really nice if they were freshly cut. It's only a small thing. Love going here. Feel I've had a day out as it's in such an idyllic setting. Highly recommend

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 13 December 2019

By far the best cajun chicken wrap I've had in a long time ! Large portions , beautiful fresh ingredients , coffee's were exceptional! 100 percent would reccomend. The staff were went out of their way to make you feel comfortable, very pleasant and helpful! Really lovely experience .

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank jennalA1515BJ
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

I went here for breakfast to meet my friend for a chat. We both had a lovely breakfast. I ordered Pancakes, Bacon & Maple syrup. It was fantastic. I was very content with the right amount if fullness when leaving. This is rare after restaraunt pancakes. Their portion was perfectly generous.
My friend enjoyed Sourdough bread with Avacado & two poached eggs.
Coffee was great too. All in all we will definatly be returning soon. *As a bonus this cafe has nice little gifts , I did not realise it was someone's birthday so I grabbed her something there.

Date of visit: November 2019