“Breakfast”
Review of Hollywood Cafe

Hollywood Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed 25 January 2020

Beautiful breakfast everything cooked fresh . Lovely staff friendly and helpful.Try the Turkish twist on breakfast.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Blesso52
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Really lovely, traditional style cafe. Owner could not be nicer. We had pizza one Friday and she gave our girls a complimentary cookie each as one pizza was slightly later coming out. I love attention to detail like this. Wraps are yummy esp the Cajun wrap. Lovely huge dessert portions. My only suggestion would be the chips. I think they are frozen and it would be really nice if they were freshly cut. It's only a small thing. Love going here. Feel I've had a day out as it's in such an idyllic setting. Highly recommend

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 13 December 2019

By far the best cajun chicken wrap I've had in a long time ! Large portions , beautiful fresh ingredients , coffee's were exceptional! 100 percent would reccomend. The staff were went out of their way to make you feel comfortable, very pleasant and helpful! Really lovely experience .

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank jennalA1515BJ
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

I went here for breakfast to meet my friend for a chat. We both had a lovely breakfast. I ordered Pancakes, Bacon & Maple syrup. It was fantastic. I was very content with the right amount if fullness when leaving. This is rare after restaraunt pancakes. Their portion was perfectly generous.
My friend enjoyed Sourdough bread with Avacado & two poached eggs.
Coffee was great too. All in all we will definatly be returning soon. *As a bonus this cafe has nice little gifts , I did not realise it was someone's birthday so I grabbed her something there.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Visited here for lunch found it a very cozy cafe. Staff are friendly and helpful. Had the root vegetable soup and brown bread, best I have ever had. Bought some brown bread to take home also. Apple pie was delicious. Our waitress Laura, I think she was the manager was excellent seemed to have staff well organized. Would highly recommend. Glorious food in a wonderful setting.

Date of visit: August 2019