“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Nong Khiaw
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Great breakfast with a huge choice - wish we had more time to try the other things. Enjoyed our meal a lot, lots to see on the street too. Found service good, although you need to write down the number and take it in but came promptly and was delicious.

1  Thank DollyBirdScotland

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Sadly the paradise on this amazing village is ruined by the locals which are really rude and unfriendly with tourist. Everytime i was in Delilah the waiter was not looking in my eyes but using his mobile, taking wrong order. I wait 30mins for a dessert than i went to the kitchen and the chef didnt know about my order...and i was the only one customer!! And this happen in any restaurant of the town. I wonder why if they hate tourist why they dont come back in the agricoltural field

1  Thank michelemezzano
Hamish_Laos, Owner at Delilah's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

I cannot believe this title.horrible staff
Michele you came to my place you laughed and played with my horrible staff.my staff is friends with you on facebook.
They try to please everyone but they are uneducated from poor villages .they dont know about service i am teaching them but they have really big hearts like all lao people....
My staff was so sad and upset by this title as he thought you were his friend...
He agrees he should not be on the phone so he will stop that one.....
And this town the people are friendly but they dont know english and they dont know you....
They are shy and if the foreigner stay more than just 2 days they get to know a different side of the lao people so kind and gentle.
And what about their side......they have had thousands of foreigners invade their town and do all kinds of crazy things so they have a right to be reserved.
Im sorry but time and again the beautiful people of this town are misunderstood and tourists complain instead of being patient and understanding them more.....
Thankyou for your review i will try to make my service better ....but please do not call my staff horrible.i only have 2 of them and what have they done so bad to deserve this title......
Regards harps

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have been here for breakfast twice. Breakfast was good, coffee was good and the service was all right. We didn't experience the chaos others are writing about, but there were not too many guests around at that time...

1  Thank JSEZH
Hamish_Laos, Owner at Delilah's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thankyou for your review....
The caos you talk about isnt really there
We are in a small rural town with low education and to give a high standard on my place is sometimes unrealistic but hey you cant please every body .
Thanks once again.....i am trying and its always nice when you get a good review as in reality a lot of people who write on trip advisor tend to complain...

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Seems to be the backpacker place...service is non existent and the place is very dirty. The cake was tasty though, the coffee average. Not a recommendation.

Thankyou for your review...i try to have my place clean.tables a washed every day and the floor is cleaned.have you ever lived in laos with dust dogs and people constantly making a mess....sorry my coffee is average you obviously hadnt had a bad coffee to much then my coffee is great..its the most expensive coffee i can buy....
Thankyou for your revirew i will keep trying to have my poor uneducated staff from a small village give the perfect service and conditions for everyone.....harps

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We didn't stay here but we loved the breakfasts and the movies/puddings - I recommend the banoffee pie!

Thankyou so much for your review.
I am trying here and your review helps a lot..millions of smiles harps