“New sea food in town”

Mariscos EL Rey
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Guaymas
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

New sea food restaurant, fresh, big menu, cold beer, good service, next to the main road, always open

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great place for seafood - was quite busy but service was still excellent - you get a lot for your $$$$

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Recommended 100% great taste, service incredible. A taxi cab recommended me this place he give me two choice expensive food or Good Food taste. i decide Good Food Taste I choose El Rey.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I could not believe the selection and quality of their seafood. Dinner started with a rich and flavorful seafood broth.

I had swordfish filet in garlic accompanied by a salad and rice. My husband had a melange of seafood, shrimp, fish, octopus, etc. that he loved. He comes here often when he is in town for work and is never disappointed.

Great value, service and quality.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Obviously very popular - totally full on Saturday afternoon. Maybe we should have ordered seafood rather than fish. The tuna steak with mango sauce was OK in itself but for US$10 I expected more than three lettuce leaves and two slices of tomato as an accompaniment. The chicken salad, described as "fiery" had little flavour at all. The fish cordon bleu and the fish minon were average. Think it thrives on its name rather than actual quality or, as I say, maybe we ordered the wrong things.