We have had good food there twice. We have tried going back on several occasions because it is one of the nicest with a great menu, good service etc. Each time that we enter the front door which is where the bar is located, we are hit with smoke. When we walk to the dining room, there is a poorly vented wood burning stove there that also heats up the room. The smoke can be seen hanging in the air in the room. When you leave the restaurant, you smell like you have been sitting in front of a camp fire all night. We love it, our friends love it, but until they eliminate the wood burning stove in the dining room, we cannot go back. BooHoo.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.