Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$137
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
US$413
  • Pool
Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)
US$323
US$293
Mansion San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Casa de la Noche(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$242
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

Casa Angelitos(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hotels.com
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$537
  • Pool
All reviewsfrida kahloquiet streetgauguin roompueblo viejosan miguelother guestsmost morningsfrench toastrooftop terracecharming b bowners and staffyogurtbed was very comfortableevery morningdelicious breakfasteasy walking distanceprivate balcony
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Very nice, reasonably priced B&B on a quiet street near El Jardin. Very helpful staff (Ben and Louis found me a guitar to play at a wedding), immaculate rooms and common areas, delicious breakfast, computer for guest use. Our room had it's own deck.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Just returned from my first visit to San Miguel de Allende (not my last!) and my first stay at Casa Calderoni (definitely not my last!). What a warm and wonderful place! Great and caring staff, welcoming hosts Merry and Ben, and lovely accomodations. Also, a great location to use as a base for exploring this amazing city. Do not hesitate to stay here!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Having just returned from this magical city I can attest that this B&B was a fabulous place to spend our vacation. I booked Casa Calderoni because of all the wonderful reviews on Tripadvisor and I wasn't disappointed. It is conveniently located in the center of town, a short walk to the main square. Merry, Ben, Luis, Eduardo, Beatriz and the rest of the staff couldn't have been more accomodating. A colorful room, a beautiful courtyard and rooftop terrace and a great breakfast were only a few of the amenities. Eduardo was a very knowledgable tour guide having spent most of his life in the city of San Miguel. Merry's beautiful artwork enhanced the decor. Luis was the perfect manager, Beatriz set a beautiful table and prepared breakfast to order, and Ben was the perfect host. This was our fourth stay in San Miguel and hopefully we can return again and enjoy this memorable B&B for a second time.

Room Tip: Matisse suite had 2 bedrooms, and was on main level.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I am currently living in Mexico City, and when one of my friends visited, I thought she would love both San Miguel de Allende AND this B&B. (I had visited a few years before.) I chose the Gaugin room for us...it has two full-size beds and a private terrace. The terrace is gorgeous! It has a table, chairs and umbrella and beautiful flowers. There are also chaise lounges. There is free internet (and a computer) in the living room as well as a TV with US programs. The manager, Luis, is amazing. He set us up with a wonderful cooking school and also found us wonderful and affordable massage/facials.

Room Tip: If you don't mind climbing a few stairs, try "Gaughin" so you get the private terrace!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Spent 11 days at Casa Calderoni. Can't say enough about how lovely the b&b is- great food, warm and wonderful staff! We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple