“Our favorite for good tacos”
Review of Don Taco Tequila

Don Taco Tequila
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The service could not be better and the food was fresh and very tasty. It is close to everything and we go here often

There are newer reviews for Don Taco Tequila

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Incredible delicious meal with good value for money. Recommendations: la Gringa Pastor and Tequila twco

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We tripped upon this place when I happened to look sideways and see a delicious margarita on a table. I persuaded the hubby to go back and I'm so glad we did! Fabulous margaritas that turned into the owner giving us advice on out of the way places to visit. We weren't there during a meal time, but the menu looked awesome! Great conversation with everyone there!

1  Thank mesavage123
Reviewed 29 June 2017

To be honest, I haven't tried all the margaritas in San Miguel, but the Ginger and Guava margaritas we had at Don Taco were absolutely amazing. The tacos were very good, too. I had two classic tacos and my husband had two of the fancier ones. With the table salsas and a side of grilled cactus, it made for quite a delicious, affordable dinner. We arrived at the height of the dinner hour and grabbed the last table. Still, service was very quick and friendly. Cuidado! One of the table salsas is VERY hot -- heed the server's advice to go slowly. The other three salsas were fresh and flavorful. I am gluten-free and had no problem ordering.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Wow! A friend recommend Don Taco Tequila so we decided to try it for lunch and am I glad we did.
We tried several taco combinations. All of the were a bit unusual with a modern take on an old standby. The pairings in the tacos were all delicious and amazing. That said you absolutely have try their signature taco which as I recall is the tequila anachero fried taco. Absolutely mouth watering.