See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I read all the reviews for this hotel before I booked. I thought the room was clean and I would stay here again. I was there for a wedding and the city is beautiful and we felt very comfortable walking around at night. The only problem as stated by other guest is the music at night from the club on the corner. Get your mind right for that and if you're there to party you will not mind the music.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Gerente G, Gerente at Casalinda Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear guest we are very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience at the hotel!
thank you for visiting us! we look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Good hotel for spending some nights while discovering san miguel. Rooms are clean. Staff is friendly. Price/quality is good. Nothing super special but than again this is not a hotel to stay in all day. Satisfied.

Room Tip: top floor looks at the churches/centre of town.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments! we are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I followed my nose as I had to choose a hotel last night and it turned out a a real jackpot.
The location is awesome, the staff is friendly, the pricing is more then fair.
Maybe the breakfast is not a continental standard but if you ask, the staff tried everything to please you.
The rooms bring you back into the 70' and you can feel like beeing in a old movie. The beds are great and the bathrooms habe charme even if they are not an actual 5star standard.
I love that.
The offer a valet parking and even a little pool + Gym.
I compared it one night with the hotel directly opposite which is more luxury and better equipped, but I would for sure come back to this one

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

thank you for staying with us! we are glad you had a good time at the hotel!
please come back soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stayed at Casalinda for 5 days in their most expensive room (master suite) and found the accommodations to be poor at best. Room was dark and musty, it was next to the front door of the hotel and next to the street which made it very noisy. Bathroom was tiny and the fireplace was there as decoration. Other than that, it was perfect

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Gerente G, Gerente at Casalinda Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

we are sorry to hear you did no like the room that room is the newest one in the hotel, the fire place is shut off because at this time of the year (september) temperatures at night are around 30 degrees celsius (too hot for a fireplace) the street window has a double glass noise insulation system.

we hope you come back to our hotel any time soon

kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2016

The CasaLinda was all we had hoped for. It was within walking distance to the Jardin and to so many wonderful shops. The room was very roomy. We loved sitting on the small terrace that overlooked the garden. It was the staff, though, in both the hotel and the adjoining restaurant that went above and beyond for us. They brought delicious meals to our room and even picked us up from the hospital when I had to be checked for low blood pressure. There was nothing that they didn't help us with. The owner of the restaurant's boys even walked with me to a local shop to buy some scotch tape. I have wonderful memories and much appreciation for all that the people in the hotel and restaurant did for my husband and me. We will definitely return to this boutique hotel.

Room Tip: We were in Room 201. It was quiet , roomy and overlooked the garden. Did have a set of stairs that you have to walk up to get to it.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Gerente G, Gerente at Casalinda Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Thank for choosing our hotel! we are glad you had a great time! and look forward to have you staying with us again soon!