Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$136
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)
US$215
US$135
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
US$374
  • Pool
Casa de la Noche(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Mansion San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$223
US$216
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$294
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Casa Angelitos(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$95
Orbitz.com
Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)
US$461
US$381
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$762
US$731
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewscasa lindacommon areasrooftop barsuitefireplacejardin
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I followed my nose as I had to choose a hotel last night and it turned out a a real jackpot.
The location is awesome, the staff is friendly, the pricing is more then fair.
Maybe the breakfast is not a continental standard but if you ask, the staff tried everything to please you.
The rooms bring you back into the 70' and you can feel like beeing in a old movie. The beds are great and the bathrooms habe charme even if they are not an actual 5star standard.
I love that.
The offer a valet parking and even a little pool + Gym.
I compared it one night with the hotel directly opposite which is more luxury and better equipped, but I would for sure come back to this one

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Gerente G, Gerente at Casalinda Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

thank you for staying with us! we are glad you had a good time at the hotel!
please come back soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stayed at Casalinda for 5 days in their most expensive room (master suite) and found the accommodations to be poor at best. Room was dark and musty, it was next to the front door of the hotel and next to the street which made it very noisy. Bathroom was tiny and the fireplace was there as decoration. Other than that, it was perfect

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Gerente G, Gerente at Casalinda Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

we are sorry to hear you did no like the room that room is the newest one in the hotel, the fire place is shut off because at this time of the year (september) temperatures at night are around 30 degrees celsius (too hot for a fireplace) the street window has a double glass noise insulation system.

we hope you come back to our hotel any time soon

kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2016

The CasaLinda was all we had hoped for. It was within walking distance to the Jardin and to so many wonderful shops. The room was very roomy. We loved sitting on the small terrace that overlooked the garden. It was the staff, though, in both the hotel and the adjoining restaurant that went above and beyond for us. They brought delicious meals to our room and even picked us up from the hospital when I had to be checked for low blood pressure. There was nothing that they didn't help us with. The owner of the restaurant's boys even walked with me to a local shop to buy some scotch tape. I have wonderful memories and much appreciation for all that the people in the hotel and restaurant did for my husband and me. We will definitely return to this boutique hotel.

Room Tip: We were in Room 201. It was quiet , roomy and overlooked the garden. Did have a set of stairs that you have to walk up to get to it.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Gerente G, Gerente at Casalinda Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Thank for choosing our hotel! we are glad you had a great time! and look forward to have you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Beautiful hotel suite, especially the bathroom, lovely staff, and great food in the dining room. Nice garden, and within walking distance to the Jardin and every place I wanted to go. The architecture was amazing, and every detail was just right.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Gerente G, Gerente at Casalinda Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

we are glad you enjoyed casa linda!!!!
thank you of staying with us!!

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

I definetely do not recomend this hotel.
This is not a low budget hotel, when I made my reservation I was told, there were junior suites available, but they told me those rooms were near to a night club and noisy at night, so I chose the Master suite described as quiet location in the hotel. This was not true at all.
The walls nearly moved from the music's bass.
It's clean, and cute, no new furniture.
I'd rather a more peacefull location. There are too many better options.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

we are very sorry for the noise the bar next door makes...
a situation out of our control, but we work very hard to improve the hotel day by day!

best regards.