See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2016

No hot water, no coffee, no wifi, refrigerator broken, no hair dryer, not even any glasses to drink water. Can hear all noises above your room, if second floor is occupied. Very nice public sitting area though. Room was clean.

Room Tip: Bring your own glasses, coffee, sound machine, and hair dryer
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

I thought this was a pretty, affordable hotel for my stay in San Miguel, but oh surprise is not.

The rooms are located in an awful and cold hallway, the rooms are so cold, because of the decoration and because of the location.

The door is in front of the bed and has no curtain even though the door is transparent, so annoying. There is a light right outside the rooms and the light goes through the door. Also, we heard everything that happened outside our room.

The ladies were so rude telling me that if I didn't leave the room early I would not get the room cleaned. I've never heard that nonsense before.

I met other hotels at the same price and the difference was immense.

So don't stay here because is not pretty, not comfortable and staff is rude .

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Great Rooms, Free internet, quiet, family environments, medical amenities, near to the border and to the beach, great price - value balance, I highly recommend this Hotel

Close by to Tijuana and Rosarito

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

It was a good place to stay at. Few blocks away from the good stuff. It has no parking place which wasn't so bad after all, as there's a street a block away where one can park, but still, it would be nice to have a place right there. The hotel is really simple, so if you're thinking of a luxury trip this isn't an option, but it is really clean and comfy otherwise.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pablo D
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The room is big and the bed comfortable but the window is so smallest and don't have anything to climate control and the room was like a hell in the summer (and a lot of mosquitos). I had a lot of problems cause I booked a room for 3 adults and when us arrived, the staff put a old and uncomfortable sofa bed for the 3º person. We complained in the first night and the staff don't make nothing about this situation, perhaps a discount but nothing. I paid MX$1000 per room/night and this is so expensive when you can't sleep comfortably. Horrible!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends