“Great traditional Mexican dishes”
Review of Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great, flavorful traditional Mexican dishes. We didn't notice the heat that others often complain of.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very cozy and romantic. However, I was expecting the food to be more flavorful, it was bland for my taste! I love Mexican food, but I was disappointed because according to the reviews it is an excellent restaurant in SM. The food should be more authentic.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I have eaten at Hecho several times since moving to the SMA area. It was recommended by a friend who is also vegan. The food and service have always been great and we go here whenever we can't decide where to go. Atmosphere is fun and alive and the menu is extensive.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

When you need your enchalada, guacamole and margarita fix, this is a great place! You might find some excellent dishes you may not have seen at other places in SMA as well. If you go Thursday, Friday or Saturday around 8:00 p.m., you might be lucky enough to see Pedro Cartas playing violin, usually accompanied by a great guitarist. Check ahead of time to be sure.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is not my first time here and it's still just as good as ever! I keep trying different dishes and everything I've eaten here is delicious. The service is good and it's become a standard for me when in San Miguel.