“Terrace and drinks!”

Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: International
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant & Longe con menú de autor, show kitchen, gran selección de vinos, terraza con vista a San Miguel. Restaurant & Longe with author menu, show kitchen, a large selection of wines, terrace overlooking San Miguel
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of a kind place. I have been in San Miguel de Allende plenty of times and this is the bar where you want to go and enjoy of the great weather in that town. Prices are ok but the ambience of the lounge makes this location pretty popular.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

On Thursday nights they have really nice music (for some reason this is the only night of the week this is so). But the food is insanely overpriced, is puny in portions, and doesn't taste good -- and the service is even worse. Our waitress delivered us a piping hot (though not tasty) 'arrachera' steak, and then we had to wait five minutes for her to bring us a knife, and even then it wasn't the steak knife (cuchillo filoso) that we requested, so our steak was cold by the time we dug in. I suggest that you go here only on Thursdays and only for the music, and stay away from the food entirely.

Fernanda L, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Bezzito Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear GypsyGitanoAtHeart, we are sorry to hear your experience wasn't very good. Thank you for your comments, we will work on them and talk to our staff so we can improve our service. Have a great day.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We are currently spending new years here! New years dinner was the worst! We had to wait from 10:00 pm to 1:30 am until we got our last plate! They charged 1500 pesos per person that is not worth it! Food was bad, service was even worst.

I asked for a glass of water and the server told me they only served bottle water even tho they served someone in my table water already.

After we waited 4 hours to finish our meal and pay we went to the bar upstairs to the rooftop. The manager offer us a table for the bad service and food which we do not think it was enough.

After we got to our table we ask the server for a few of their tequila bottles and they didn't had any more. So we asked for rum and the same! Then we asked for beer 3 victorias and 1 corona, the server came back with 3 coronas and one victoria saying that there was no more beer!

I understand it is new year but the bar still has 2.5 hours to go with out beer and tequila in a Mexican unless is the 7,000 bottle (which is crazy to only get drunk with)
Maybe this place is good for non busy days, but I will not recommend it.
I am traveling from Canada and I do not believe that 100 cad is worth for this place.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Was here two years ago and was excellent. Not sure what happened. Worse experience ever!! Waiting over two hours. Horrible sushi nothing but rice and cucumber. Terrible service!! All around bad!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Nice rooftop with hip crowd, I recomend to do a reservation before going, nice view as well. Dress code... casual