All reviews san miguel beautiful hotel rooms are spacious pools jacuzzi noise town
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed here because it was close to the venue where we had a diner party. It was a good choice. We stayed at Bouquet room. Simple, no AC, no safe but comfortable bed and clean bathroom. Across the barranca is a massive construction site so there were hammers (not too loud but quite audible) working at 8am on a Friday morning, not hotel's fault of course but we asked and there's not such noise on weekends.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A_Arelle
La Puertecita B, Gerente at La Puertecita Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We didn't expect so much since we booked just to have some rest, so when arriving and knowing the place, it was amazing. It's not to close to the town so you don't get noisy when having rest but not so far so you can have a nice walk from hotel to town.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend checking out staying at the La Puertecita Boutique Hotel. Without a doubt a highlight of our stay in San Miguel de Allende during the wonderful month of April...an Easter that will not be forgotten.
Without being in the center of the hubbub the location is close to all the activities in this beautiful historic town.
Looking forward to the next visit to this very gracious hotel and staff which provided an over the top experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ted H

Reviewed 10 April 2017

If I could give more than 5 stars to this hotel is would.
It is beautiful, the gardens are very pretty, it has 2 pools and a jacuzzi , each bedroom has a balcony , a fire place and the beds are very comfortable.
The SERVICE is SUPERB !!
It was an AMAZING stay.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Rosa1

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Maybe I was there on an off week but I felt unwelcome, and uncared for at this hotel. I think I was the only guest there at the time, and the staff was a relatively glum lot hardly able to help me with whatever I needed. I spoke a little Spanish, which worked fine in the village, but not at the hotel. Every interaction resulted in confusion. I booked for 7 nights but left after 4 nights to rescue my vacation from this depressing experience. They charged me for the full seven nights upon checking in, so I am now trying to get a refund for the 3 nights I didn't stay there.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo