“Good Coffee, Good Environment”
Review of Cafe Rama

Cafe Rama
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner Open Tusday to Sunday from 8 am to Midnight CLOSE MONDAYS For the Moment we do not take Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This restaurant offers a comfortable environment and interesting breakfast menu. I enjoyed my food more than my husband did, so maybe choose something other than the croque monsieur (I maintain it was a rookie mistake to order that in the first place).

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The last visit to Cafe Rama was very disappointing. The food was mediocre and was served cold.
We will not return.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We went to Cafe Rama with a local friend for a Sunday morning breakfast. The environment was comfortable. There were several rooms. We were in the room with the fireplace. Cool art on the walls. Clearly a s[pot for both locals and tourists. Everything that was served was perfectly cooked and tasty. Staff was friendly but service was a bit slow. On this day there was a fiddle player accompanied by accordion player which was fun. It actually reminded me of a spot I might imagine in Sonoma California.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Huge paintings cover the wall, mixing popular culture and politics. A green deer head stuck to the wall. Ceramic Mao heads line a shelf. The food is great for lunch and breakfast. Friendly service. Chill vibe. Worth a trip, or several.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

As usual, Rama lives up to our expectations of a delicious, beautifully presented brunch - Eggs Florentine with herb potatoes and side salad- large enough for my wife and I to split. We also enjoyed the fruit salad bar with yogurt and granola. The fresh brewed, strong coffee was excellent - rolls, butter and delicious blackberry jam topped off the meal. all for 300 pesos (about $16 USD)