Casa de Los Olivos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
L'Otel(San Miguel de Allende)
View Hotel
Hotel Casa Blanca 7(San Miguel de Allende)
View Hotel
Casa Misha(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda de Las Flores(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
View Hotel
Casa Quetzal Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
View Hotel
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Pool
Hotel El Palomar(San Miguel de Allende)
View Hotel
Parador San Sebastian(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Free Internet
Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsincluded deliciousless than a minute walkboutique hotelcentral courtyardrooftop terracefew blocksstaff went out of their waysized bedgreat locationcolonial architectureprivate homemain plazasitting roomcontinental breakfastcenter of san miguelan easy walksmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed 3 nights at Casa de Los Olivos. Perfect location, charming and quiet surroundings and helpful friendly staff. The included breakfast is continental but you
can pay extra for hot items such as eggs which was an extra 75 pesos. They have wifi but during our stay it was only accessible in the common area.We were in room 1 which was on the Street but could not hear any noise. They have cable TV so we could watch the US Open which was a big plus. The staff are helpful and gracious and we would return again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TurtleSydney
LevainC, Director de Recepción at Casa de Los Olivos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

thank you for your good comments, we regret the inconveniences they had, thank you for messing them up. We wait for us in Hotel los olivos.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Interesting experience- for some reason, customers place orders on paper facsimiles of the menu,. his can be confusing for some, as was the case a few days ago The food was fine, but was served in crazy intervals. All three of us received our plato fuerte at different times. Mine was served when my companions were finished: they watched me eat as I had watched them earlier.

Care must be taken entering from the street- wobbly cinder blocks are in place till the street work is completed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I visited with my family, we stayed with my kids on a "suite" which fit 4 of us perfectly comfortable. My parents stayed across the hall, so we felt kind of like home. The hotel is a few blocks from the center of San Miguel. You simply can't get a better location than this. The hotel has a nice roof deck which is fantastic for breakfast or a drink. Other than that the hotel offers no further amenities but being located where you are and wanting to walk around and visit nearby towns the plan is clearly not tostar in the hotel all that long. Having said that the rooms are charming g clean and comfortable. My room had one of those beds with the four posts and one railing was on the way when you were trying to watch tv. But other that that it was great. The staff deserve the most merit. Even though there most only be 5 rooms they are super friendly, professional and provide excellent service all around. I would gladly stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
LevainC, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Casa de Los Olivos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you very much for your comments and your positive rating for recommending our Hotelt to other travelers. I am sure that all of our staff at casa de los olivos also really enjoyed serving them. We hope to see you again soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We had an excelent weekend staying at The Casa de los Olivos.

Edgar and all his team were just amazing, made us feel at home, taking care of Little details that made our stay unforgetable.

I would like to thank Edgar Arellano, Raul, Violeta, Adriana, Alejandra, Leonor and the rest of the team.

If you are looking for a great experience and rest like never before, try thr Casa de Los Olivos, you will love it.

Room Tip: Room #1 is great if you are alone or with one more guest.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay. Our group is happy to see this comment. Thank you very much for your good comments and appreciation!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Casa de Los Olivos. We had a suite, which had both a sitting room (with 2 daybeds) and a bedroom (with king-sized bed).I slept in the daybed, it was very comfortable, even though I don't care for a twin size bed. I was traveling with my 2 girlfriends and the suite worked very well. It was spacious, comfortable and clean. The only thing is that I like lots of light and the room was not, but we only slept there, not a big deal. The rooftop terrace, has panoramic views of the city and church tops. The location is fabulous, close to everything.

The central courtyard has lovely olive trees and jasmine. The staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends