“Excellent Dinner with a view”
Review of Antonia Bistro SMA

Antonia Bistro SMA
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Description: Antonia Bistro is an amazing terrace where you will witness the best view in town, while tasting great dishes created by the Chef Alejandro Cuatepotzo. This great place in San Miguel de Allende is an excellent option to have breakfast, lunch, dinner or just drinks with your friends and family.
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I came with friends to San Miguel and we had dinner here to see the sunset. The place is pricey for Mexico, but it`s worth it. Excellent food and service and a beautiful view over the whole city. I would highly recommend

Rodrigo G, Propietario at Antonia Bistro SMA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for the review Katja, we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The rooftop patio has incredible views of the Jardin -- admittedly I had some vertigo until I polished off a glass a wine. The food was fine, but not exceptional, and the wait service was good. I had a red snapper special which was underwhelming and a meager portion (and I had felt that the portions were typically large at all of the restaurants we tried in Mexico). My husband's chicken breast was much better -- juicy and served with a flavorful au jus presented at the table. Be aware that this restaurant is located on an steep uphill street and than requires a trudge up several flights of narrow steps to reach the rooftop. An elevator was being installed, but I noticed other reviewers have mentioned an inoperative elevator, so I would check ahead if stairs are an impediment.

1  Thank stevienla

Thank you for the review stevienla, we are glad you enjoyed the visit and will work hard to make your next visit even better.
We apologize for the elevator, we have had some delays with the supplier but it should be ready to use later this week.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

one of my San Miguel favorites ...

... excellent food, Mexican flavor, amazing views, generous cocktails, quiet, peaceful. laid back and awesome service ...

the ambience exceeds the food

make a reservation ... and a cab there is better ( it's uphill) then the downhill walk coming home is beautiful

did I say the views are breath-taking ...

and my favorite are the lamb chops ...

enjoy and save me a table

1  Thank cosmiced

Thanks for the review cosmiced! we are glad you enjoyed the visit and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Antonia has the perfect location, with one of the nicest terraces in San Miguel. The menu is original and masterfully executed. The service is one of the best. Alonso took care of us and we really had an amazing evening.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Went here on Friday evening for sunset, it was a great experience, outstanding service and tasty food and drinks. Recommend to make reservations and arrive before sunset, have a drink and then stay for dinner.