All reviews asador close to the airport italian restaurant great hotel for business i highly recommend this hotel free of charge breakfast buffet clean rooms business trip place to stay shuttle gym lobby noise queen refinery steakhouse
Reviewed 2 October 2018

A good choice close to the airport, with the transport service in the morning, to the airport and to the industrial zone, with a very good breakfast buffet, were you can find fruits, pancakes, coffe, and other food to start your journey!

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Tampico A, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Tampico Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hello,
Thank you very much for your comments, we will continue to strive to offer quality experiences and service in everything that Hampton Tampico Airport offers, with the pleasure of receiving it again.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

When I stay in a Hampton Inn, I know that the stay will be quiet, the bed comfortable, the shower is powerful, the internet works, the breakfast is fine, the coffee is good, and the staff are efficient. This perfectly describes my stay at the Hampton, Tampico. It's a great airport location and I got a ride from the airport shuttle, which was good.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank GregDavies75
Hampton Tampico A, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Tampico Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hi,
I appreciate your comments, our team really will happy for your past experience in Hampton Tampico Aeropuerto, we will continue providing a careful service to receive it soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I’m not a fan of this hotel. I spent two nights here recently. It could really use a renovation. My bed was okay. The shower was funky and the sink smelled bad if you didn’t leave stopper closed. The breakfast bar was just okay, nothing special. Two good things. First, the hotel has a airport shuttle which made it really nice to get to the hotel. Second, the airport is super close to the hotel. You could walk there but the shuttle is a quick five minute ride. If I find myself back in Tampico I’ll be looking for a different place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hampton Tampico A, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Tampico Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Hi,
Thank you very much for your comments, I am very sorry for what happened, please allow me to have a courtesy on your next visit and a superior room; we are close to a renovation project of the facilities, I am sure that your comfort and stay will be very pleasant.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

As a Diamond member I can see when the hotel is up to the standards.This hotel surpasses all expectations.Service is awesome.Thank you for everything. I will continue staying at this property.Working at the lobby is always great

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Tampico A, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Tampico Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hi, Thank you for your comments, we are excited by your words that I will gladly share with the Hampton Tampico Airport team, feel welcome again in this your home.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Hotel in a good location.Stuff very nice.Needs improvement in ameties .Breakfast can be better.Gym ,very hot ...Very noise during the night.Very hard to communicate basic stuff with some of the stuff members

Date of stay: August 2018