“Went for desert ”

Super Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Tampico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We came in one day for desert. The food is good don’t get me wrong but the price is way overpriced. You can get similar deserts much cheaper made by the locals. Not worth the money.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Our hotel recommended this eatery. The only reason I did not give it a higher rating is the food was very slow coming out. We both ordered soup and salad, my cousin received her salad, then 5 minutes later she received her soup. I patiently waited and about 5 minutes later I received my soup and salad. My cousin had ordered her dressing on the side, first they brought her Bleu cheese dressing, then after 2 more requests she received her Chipotle dressing that went with her salad.

Establishment was clean, wait staff professionally attired. Prices reasonable.

There was not a large crowd in the restaurant upon our arrival or departure.

They do accept credit cards but not American money.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

As a chain restaurant, this Super Cream offers basically the same choice of Mexican dishes as any other. From the main courses and drinks to the desserts, everything is delicious and the staff are nice and attentive. The decor also makes for a good atmosphere and the central location makes it an experience not to be missed.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

There are several Super Cream locations in Tampico. I would describe it as a good Mexican diner. It is better than some of the Mexican diner chains. I went based on a recommendation of a taxi driver. I was there at noon and had a breakfast plate. Eggs were perfectly cooked and the service was prompt. The orange juice was so good I ordered a second glass not caring how much it cost! Prices are reasonable. Later in the day I went back partly out of desire to be in air conditioning! I ordered a drink and ice cream. It was quite a fancy presentation and hit the spot for a hot day. This is not a gormet dining experience, but it is good food at a reasonable price. Recommended!

1  Thank COCowboy
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Really good strawberry tart, rest of the food is ok. not bad pricing. good service, but strange weird atmosphere, I don't know if there a deli or a dinner o antojitos ...or cake shop

2  Thank Jonathan A